Leafa select

ScottishBaggio

24 minutes ago, toogoodforthislevel said:

A believe the select manager has got the Lauriston job . What will be getting his full attention ???

You believe wrong, helping them out when I’m available for rest of the season. Few weeks I can’t commit to this season. 

Even if I was,  Iv put in plenty ground work on the select to get to this stage with the squad and have a pool of players we can turn to for Monday and hopefully beyond if we win that game. 

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like I've said before i think he's a great fit for the job. Experience is something you only get by being given opportunities like this. Played against his teams on a few occasions and they were very organised.... if he can win games with clee in his team imagine what he can do with a good player [emoji6][emoji6]

Always get people waiting on someone to fail or wishing them to fail, sad really. Hope he does the association proud and i have all the confidence that he will.

9 hours ago, Bawsoot said:

Do we know anything about Stirling select team ?

A lot of Pennies players I believe. I went to watch them last round in Glasgow against SAFL but was told that they had to draft in a lot of players last minute and it will be a different team we play 

32 minutes ago, Bawsoot said:

A think as long as we don't get any call offs we will be to strong for the Stirling select 

I don’t expect many, the boys selected have been ones that have been keen to come. 

If any injuries over the weekend then there are some real top players that haven’t made the squad that we could call on. 

Only 3 players from pennies played in the last select game in Glasgow. Gk, centre half, centre mid. Think it could possibly be the same again as most of them don’t have any interest in it so don’t go. 

Bawsoot, I thought you would have learned from writing the Stirling teams off lol 

Archived