• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
ScottishBaggio

Leafa select

I’m aware of the boy Jules, when St Bernard’s played East Linton a few seasons ago he was unreal. Not seen him since but if he’s put forward by his team then we will go for a look. 

I’m aware of the boy Jules, when St Bernard’s played East Linton a few seasons ago he was unreal. Not seen him since but if he’s put forward by his team then we will go for a look. 
I rate him very very highly. I know a few of the east linton boys were asked but they never went for trial match.

East Linton as a team we’re pish and jules is the exact same a big strong guy that can’t move he doesn’t stand out in a bang average Tranent team??

34 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:

Are they 2 of our better players? Possibly but theres more to us than those 2. A lot more

He we go again it’s all about Sandys :thumbsdown

5 minutes ago, puma king said:

He we go again it’s all about Sandys :thumbsdown

Correct the reason being it’s all about sandys is cause there the best in leafa by a long way??

East Linton as a team we’re pish and jules is the exact same a big strong guy that can’t move he doesn’t stand out in a bang average Tranent team??
You do know football exists outside of sandys? You may be confusing jules with kiddo because the lad can shift. You wonder why folk are delighted when you get pumped!!!!!

1 hour ago, quickoverayard said:
22 hours ago, Sandys100 said:

You do know football exists outside of sandys? You may be confusing jules with kiddo because the lad can shift. You wonder why folk are delighted when you get pumped!!!!!

How many super leagues has jules won? Many times has jules played junior none! Jules is shite mate take his ginger stick out your mouth gobshite!! P.s they won’t be delighted much!!

5 hours ago, puma king said:

Cast your mind back a few weeks then and remember this result. 

Sandys  2 - 5 Tollcross Th    :thumsup2:thumsup2

Got beat all the best team do what has tollcross won?? That’s the question??

How many super leagues has jules won? Many times has jules played junior none! Jules is shite mate take his ginger stick out your mouth gobshite!! P.s they won’t be delighted much!!
I'd say zero, played a couple seasons at tranent. He's far from pish mate.... ps kiddo cleary cant cut it at that level anymore or he wouldnt be playing with you lot. Al Horne and Adam Nelson are far better players. Got to love it when people have a difference of opinion or dont rate one of your players as highly as you.

I rate sandys highly but facts are you are suspect at the back but what you have going forward wins you games.

9 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:

I'd say zero, played a couple seasons at tranent. He's far from pish mate.... ps kiddo cleary cant cut it at that level anymore or he wouldnt be playing with you lot. Al Horne and Adam Nelson are far better players. Got to love it when people have a difference of opinion or dont rate one of your players as highly as you.

I rate sandys highly but facts are you are suspect at the back but what you have going forward wins you games.

Exactly what I am saying jules plays for a terrible Tranent team and kiddo plays for a very successful amateur team? Does jules pay you to talk shite about him on this forum? What team do you follow? It’s a team game though isn’t it ;) ! Remember that time jules was marking John McGinn at tynecaslte? Ohh sorry it was kiddo you slaver 

Edited by Sandys100

Exactly what I am saying jules plays for a terrible Tranent team and kiddo plays for a very successful amateur team? Does jules pay you to talk shite about him on this forum? What team do you follow? It’s a team game though isn’t it  

You said he never played junior i corrected you. What amateur team do i follow? Wouldn't say any i just take in games that interest me. So by your logic you're only a good player if you are in a sucessful team. Nah mate just rate him as a good player and im sure Disney confirmed it by stating he was unreal when they played.

3 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:

You said he never played junior i corrected you. What amateur team do i follow? Wouldn't say any i just take in games that interest me. So by your logic you're only a good player if you are in a sucessful team. Nah mate just rate him as a good player and im sure Disney confirmed it by stating he was unreal when they played.

I told you facts about kiddo though! What games interest you any games sandys play in?? The last time jules and kiddo played eachother in a final last season you know the outcome?? 9-0! Disney also states it was a few years back did he not? Disney won’t ever attend a Tranent game to watch players he only watches decent teams with decent players 

23 hours ago, quickoverayard said:
23 hours ago, Sandysafc said:
Aye ive played against him as well. Hes decent. To say hes one of the best is absurd. I could name 10 forward thinking players from the top of my head better than him. No disrespect to the guy hes no bad but i bet he doesnt get near the select side

Sure you could as football is an opionion driven sport. Id play against wee bob and kiddo before I'd play against Jules amd i rate they two highly

Not even in the top 25 strikers he’s pish