Leafa select

ScottishBaggio

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Bawsoot said:

Not really alot been said about the game in general or how we played take it wasn't as you had hoped for Disney ?

I wrote a wee bit the previous page mate when someone asked the score. Other than conceding two silly goals within 2 minutes of each other,  we were very good and dominated the game. It should have been more than 4-2. 

Im delighted to see guys from lower leagues and teams that might not have been involved before come in and cement places. I always said when I started that I will give guys a chance and stick by the boys that come and give 100% as it’s not always been the case in previous select teams that the same guys stay in the side when others become available. We’ve now had a good core of the same players along to the trial and both friendlies which is good to see which not a lot of call offs. 

Looking forward now to the game v Stirling & district on Monday 25th Feb at Ochilview. 

42 minutes ago, Cocoleafa said:

Any stand outs for you the past 3 games? And wihen will you be announcing team news? Cheers

Aye mate they have been a few stand outs, don’t think it’s fair for me to really single anyone out though or show bias haha but there are a couple who have done better than I thought which is great from my point of view. 

Squad for that game will probably be announced Tuesday/wed when we take stock of everyone after weekends games. 

4 hours ago, Dinsey said:

I wrote a wee bit the previous page mate when someone asked the score. Other than conceding two silly goals within 2 minutes of each other,  we were very good and dominated the game. It should have been more than 4-2. 

Im delighted to see guys from lower leagues and teams that might not have been involved before come in and cement places. I always said when I started that I will give guys a chance and stick by the boys that come and give 100% as it’s not always been the case in previous select teams that the same guys stay in the side when others become available. We’ve now had a good core of the same players along to the trial and both friendlies which is good to see which not a lot of call offs. 

Looking forward now to the game v Stirling & district on Monday 25th Feb at Ochilview. 

Cheers mate what time is the ko against the Stirling and district ?

1 hour ago, Bawsoot said:

Cheers mate what time is the ko against the Stirling and district ?

7.15pm they’ve given us. We are trying to squeeze even 15 minutes out them to 7.30 though as traffic will be a nightmare 

Squad for the interleague game next week announced.

We’ve stuck with the guys that have showed up and done well for us, lot of players represented from clubs in lower leagues.

Lot of players unfortunate and no doubt people will have their say but we’ve stuck with what we said we would, if you come in and do well then you’ll keep the jersey for the next game.

69B26E3A-D31B-41A7-8E54-CB8F2F76B0AF.jpeg

Archived