Leafa select

ScottishBaggio

50 minutes ago, toogoodforthislevel said:

What is raising the profile ? Getting a inexperienced manager who has only managed in the top league for 1 season to run the select team ?

You should have thrown your hat into the ring big man u sound like u have all the skills and medals to run the show lol... That trophy cabinet must be bulging... Definitely speaking like a man that's been overlooked or looking for bites 

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mate f**k me, i get abuse for saying a player is shite but your heads gone on this im afraid.

Inexperience as a manager on a select level yes as a manager no. You only gain experience through being selected to be in lead roles like this, for me as a person who has coached for about 5 years now, i think its a great gig for him to have and for the association it shows they are being progressive by appointing a young manager. Could of went with someone who may have more hours under their belt as a select manager but are set in their ways....... football is all about progression so i personally hope he does well not only for him as a manager but to show what talent we have in LEAFA.

So what would your credentials have been for who you feel should have been appointed?

Also on one hand you wish him luck, then say it’s a poor appointment because he’s inexperienced? 4 years managing isn’t inexperience either.  He improved a team year on year, and won bigger and better trophies each year. 

Since your the best at this level, have you offered to help him out, or sticking to commenting on forums, with your vast array of knowledge 

30 minutes ago, Bawsoot said:

Anyone know the score tonight ?

Won 4-2 mate. We went 2-0 down to two quick goals in succession, pulled it back to 2-2 before half time.

Made 6 changes at half time and completely dominated the second 45. 

Very good performance from us when we settled, some more new faces impressing in the absence of any Salvie or Tollcross players due to their final on Friday. 

Goal scorers - Ryan Moore, Matty Hunter x2, Ryan Currie 

34 minutes ago, Cocoleafa said:

Starting line up and formation please? 

Half time subs - Paul McCracken for Calum Jackson, Ryan Robertson for Matty Hunter , Kenny McMillan for Ryan Moore, John Robertson for Ryan Currie, Dean Cunningham for Sean Lothian, Craig  Russell for Marc Mcgregor 

F1B9ED48-6D90-4C56-A6E4-555C8F83D901.jpeg

Archived