Leafa select

ScottishBaggio

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Bawsoot said:

Who was your wild card for tomorrows game ?

Up to now 2 in and 1 out from original squad. Paul McCracken and Craig Russell in from Craigshill and Dunn from Danderhall withdrawn. 

Id expect a couple call offs tomorrow if last experiences are to go by. 

6 minutes ago, toogoodforthislevel said:

A find it it funny a manager using the term . Never heard it used when a squad is getting picked

I fail to see the joke myself, I think everyone else gets what I meant with it. 

Each to their own though! 

1 minute ago, toogoodforthislevel said:

Am not finding it as a joke . I am finding it funny a manager using the term when picking a squad shows a bit inexperience .

But as you said each to there own !

Haha aye it shows inexperience right enough. 

7 minutes ago, toogoodforthislevel said:

Sugar coat it all you like . Your an inexperienced manager , listen I hope you do well with leafa and it leads on to bigger and better things but players have had boots longer than you’ve been managing.
My opinion.

Deart me, what’s there to sugar coat? You’ve taken exception to a comment Iv made which I think everyone other than you understood what I meant by it. Nothing “unprofessional” nor  “inexperienced” about it. The term wild card meant bring in someone I hadnt really known about, someone that hadn’t yet had a chance. I was leaving a space open for someone to do that in the weekends game. 

Iv achieved more in 4 and a half years than some will in 40 years so that comment means nothing. 

9 minutes ago, toogoodforthislevel said:

East of Scotland your only achievement (very good one) everything else Mickey Mouse imo.
You could rustle a team from the bookies on a Saturday morning to win they leagues.
But as I said i hope it works out for you.

I don’t have to justify myself but taking a team from bottom league to top league with 3 back to back promotions, including an unbeaten league season (impressive in any league of amateur football with all the variables) trophy every season and then the East of Scotland cup, all when everyone gave it 3 months before it went tits up when I started out at 30 year old having never taken a training session in my life and having a brutal attitude as a player myself. 

If you can pull a team to do all that from the bookies, I’d love to come and watch them in my new role. 

Iv said my piece mate, just quite surprising that a throw away comment led to your conclusions but hey ho, it’s your opinion, which your entitled to and I respect whilst disagreeing with. 

1 hour ago, toogoodforthislevel said:

East of Scotland your only achievement (very good one) everything else Mickey Mouse imo.
You could rustle a team from the bookies on a Saturday morning to win they leagues.
But as I said i hope it works out for you.

Why all the negativity ?

Have you been overlooked of bumped oot the squad :whistle

Archived