Leafa select

ScottishBaggio

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although everyone (including myself) has an opinion on who possible should aand shouldnt be in the squad, i think that ship has  sailed. Dinsey has got himself a good group of comitted boys who are more than capable of doing our association proud. A good mixture of boys as well which is pleasing and no doubt there will be guys in every position ready and waiting for a call if anyone lets him down in future which is also great to see. Hopefully this thread is more about positive results and performances going forward from the Select side

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Cocoleafa said:

Squad update? 

Game v Easthouses on Tuesday. 

Squad announced tomorrow, I was waiting to see how two got on in training tonight. All other players confirmed though. 

Tollcross already posted their players selected. 

16 minutes ago, Cocoleafa said:

What time? And On here? Cheers

Couple of injury withdrawals but confirmed squad - 

S Walker - Fernieside

D Dunn - Danderhall  

C Jackson - Clermiston Vale

A Kidd - Sandys

S Crozier - Tollcross 

D Cunningham - Sandys 

H Flett - Tollcross 

S O’Neil - Tollcross 

P Dunlop - Salvesen

R Moore - ESV

M Hornig - Tollcross 

G Pettigrew - Salvesen 

M Hunter - Newcraighall Vics 

J Robertson - Sandys 

R Robertson - Lauri Thistle 

L Leiper - North Merchi 

G Ramsay - Sandys 

• 2 weeks later...

A friendly has been arranged with Stoneyburn Juniors on Wednesday 13 February at the Tony Macaroni Stadium, Livingston KO 8:15pm as part of the warm up for the forthcoming Inter League game against Stirling & District (date to be arranged).

Select Manager Ryan Dinse has selected the following squad:

Scott Walker (Fernieside/Westside), David Dunn (Danderhall Miners), Calum Jackson (Clermiston Vale), Andrew Kidd (Sandys), Dean Cunningham (Sandys), Ryan Moore (Edin South Vics), Matty Hunter (New'hall Leith Vics), John Robertson (Sandys), Ryan Robertson (Lauriston Th), Gordon Ramsay (Sandys/Easthouses), Liam McCardle (Sandys/Edinburgh East), Dean Knight (Danderhall Miners), Paul Dickson (Lauriston Th), Connor Spowart (Sandys), Marc McGregor (Meadowbank), Sean Lothian (AVU).

Players to report at 7:15pm. No players from Salvesen FC and Tollcross Th were included in the squad for this game as the clubs face each other in the Challenge Cup Final on Friday 15 February.

51 minutes ago, toogoodforthislevel said:

Squad of 16 ?

Should be 17 actually as Ryan Currie from Laurie Thistle is in too. 

Im going to make it 18 this weekend, left a sort of wild card option as I’m watching a couple before adding them. 

3 hours ago, toogoodforthislevel said:

A wild card 

Haha I said sort of wildcard, you get what I meant, leaving the space open for someone to stand out and impress this weekend. 

Not getting into a debate on individual players, always be people who think so and so should be in. The boys Iv had so far haven’t let me down. With no Salvie or Tollcross boys in this squad I can look at another couple I’d wanted to see. 

The Interleague game v Stirling & district is to be played Monday 25th Feb at Ochilview. 

4 minutes ago, Bawsoot said:

Why a Monday night ?? Time will ko be ??

A midweek was the preference of both associations mate so they’ve agreed on that, must be only available slot.

Iv not yet had kick off confirmed, I was just told it’s definitely that night.  Il update here when I know 

19 hours ago, Dinsey said:

Haha I said sort of wildcard, you get what I meant, leaving the space open for someone to stand out and impress this weekend. 

Not getting into a debate on individual players, always be people who think so and so should be in. The boys Iv had so far haven’t let me down. With no Salvie or Tollcross boys in this squad I can look at another couple I’d wanted to see. 

The Interleague game v Stirling & district is to be played Monday 25th Feb at Ochilview. 

What games you going to tomorrow?

Archived