Leafa select

ScottishBaggio

13 minutes ago, HendersonDelivers said:

Disney is players in the team that dont get a game for there own team? Hard gig like so hope u win

13 minutes ago, HendersonDelivers said:

Disney is players in the team that dont get a game for there own team? Hard gig like so hope u win

I wouldn’t know if every player plays every game but they have done when Iv been there mate. 

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Seatonsands said:

Very capable squad there mate. Lad from lauri thistle is exciting player all the best

It is very good he is getting a chance to play because if the attacking players from sandys,salvie,tollx he probably would not have got in. Disney how many games before cup?

58 minutes ago, HendersonDelivers said:

It is very good he is getting a chance to play because if the attacking players from sandys,salvie,tollx he probably would not have got in. Disney how many games before cup?

After Thursday, 1 more game at the end of January which we are in the process of arranging after the game planned fell through this morning.

1 hour ago, HendersonDelivers said:

Now confirmed a game v Easthouses Lily on Tuesday 29th January at Easthouses.

1 hour ago, HendersonDelivers said:

Good luck to everyone involved tonight.Disney same squad or new guys in?

Paul Dunlop and Stewart O’Neil withdrawn with injury and Matty Hunter been added. Felt I had enough cover to only add Matty. 

Select 6-4 Vale of Leithen.

Worthwhile game for us tonight, difficult first half which we gifted them a 2-0 lead and they were a lot sharper, boys done well and kept going to go in at half time 3-2 down. 

Our changes at half time added a new dimension to our game and we started to cause them problems and we scored some really good goals. Again shows we have plenty to work with and with a few more boys to come in for the next game it’s clear we have a lot of talent at our disposal. 

Tonight’s team for anyone interested

1- E Tshibangu 

2- M Mcgregor 

3 - M Hornig 

4- C Jackson

5 - D Dunn

6 - J Russell

7 - J Robertson 

8- D Cunningham 

9 - L Leiper 

10 - G Ramsay

11 - R Robertson

12 - S Crozier

GK - S Walker 

14 - R Wilkes

15 - M Hunter

16 - E Gilhooley

20 - R Moore

Don’t think anything wrong with the park, I think they just prefer to play on a big Astro now. Was speaking to one of their committee last night who said they have to play their EoS game against Pennies at Sandys again as there is no provision at Porty for games going into extra time.  

36 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:

Is the wee tanned boy who plays for Edinburgh south vics in the squad? Centre mid.

Only one from them is Ryan Moore who I think it may be you’re meaning. 

If so, he come on at half time and changed the game for us with a brilliant performance. 

1 hour ago, quickoverayard said:
1 hour ago, Dinsey said:
Only one from them is Ryan Moore who I think it may be you’re meaning. 
If so, he come on at half time and changed the game for us with a brilliant performance. 

Sleeve tattoo?? He's very very good.

Aye same player. He’s done very well so far for me. 

Archived