Leafa select

ScottishBaggio

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprised that Michael Yule wasn’t in the team best forward at amature. Goalies at Sandys, Danderhall and Tolcross better than what was at trial. Trial game good with Kiddo, Wilkes and Moore from Vics.

disney must be solid picking a team as so many good players as everyone playing could do a job, probably others you want to take part

On 12/12/2018 at 20:01, Bawsoot said:

Was he no playing when yous got papped oot the Scottish in next round 

Not sure I didn't play that game as currently banned and have not been paying attention to their games as have been training elsewhere.

21 hours ago, HendersonDelivers said:

Surprised that Michael Yule wasn’t in the team best forward at amature. Goalies at Sandys, Danderhall and Tolcross better than what was at trial. Trial game good with Kiddo, Wilkes and Moore from Vics.

disney must be solid picking a team as so many good players as everyone playing could do a job, probably others you want to take part

Who's the goalie at Danderhall now? As I was there and took a boys place who had made a couple mistakes early on against Sandys. Take it the gaffers laddie must be back from a bone break?

On 17/12/2018 at 10:14, Safc2017 said:

He's back at newcraighall . No many players in leafa better with a ball at there feet even tho he's a good few stone over weight . 

U ken the big guy Nick from Musselburgh/Porty way always played at the pits? Big Big laddie but unreal with the ball at his feet he was at hawick a few year ago I believe.

39 minutes ago, junglehenry said:

Who's the goalie at Danderhall now? As I was there and took a boys place who had made a couple mistakes early on against Sandys. Take it the gaffers laddie must be back from a bone break?

I believe the guys called Andy jack that’s in goals for Danderhall just now big guy looks comfy from what I seen in games he’s played. Danderhalls number one when back from his leg break is probably the best keeper in Leafa, great shot stopper and great distribution. He’s no the keepers laddie either 

49 minutes ago, CFCboy92 said:

I believe the guys called Andy jack that’s in goals for Danderhall just now big guy looks comfy from what I seen in games he’s played. Danderhalls number one when back from his leg break is probably the best keeper in Leafa, great shot stopper and great distribution. He’s no the keepers laddie either 

Andy Jack, has been around the block. Can't think of an 'original' EOS side that he hasn't played for.

Just put the surnames together and thought it was his laddie. 

On 16/12/2018 at 09:49, Seatonsands said:

Entitled to your opinion mate, But for me easily best in the association and all most everyone I have spoke to has said that and are surprised at he is at this level . Was far better than and goalie on show st trial game ( not saying there could have better there, as I rate Edinburgh uni and Tranent goalie ) but hands Down livie best in association. 

Never in you’re  life is he the best the big vics keeper is best Iv seen this season and scott walker is better aswell so is arron griffiths from meadowbank. no craigshill players either why is that?

Never in you’re  life is he the best the big vics keeper is best Iv seen this season and scott walker is better aswell so is arron griffiths from meadowbank. no craigshill players either why is that?
Scott walker for me cracking keeper .... i wouldn't have the lad from meadowbank near any squad, he is a total arse of a laddie.

1 hour ago, quickoverayard said:
2 hours ago, Thekeeper said:

Scott walker for me cracking keeper .... i wouldn't have the lad from meadowbank near any squad, he is a total arse of a laddie.

Agreed Scott Walker is a great goalkeeper and has been for a number of years now, playing in a shocking Fernieside team as well. Aaron Griffiths you’re having me on he’s possibly one of the loosest cannons playing in a meadowbank that’s full of them as well. So as mentioned I agree with you on both points mate 

6 hours ago, Thekeeper said:

Can only comment what was on show at select trial and livi was  far the best there and most I speak to say the same plus walker had a nuke. I don’t know the boy Griffiths ? Any good? Surprised to see no Craighill players there 

Archived