Leafa select

ScottishBaggio

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, quickoverayard said:

I couldnt care less to why he left to be honest mate. I have to agenda im just being honest to what i see. Not one of you're back 4 should make the team ( again my opinion ) ask anyone whos played with him or watched him he's a player. Anyway cant be arsed trying to justify my reasons or argue..... leave it with starting 11 should be all the sandys boys, its where football was invented after all.

We dont play a back 4

4 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
12 minutes ago, Sandys100 said:
Wait till the 2 new big signings arrive! 

Least you agrer youre suspect at the back.

Not at all it’s irrelevant how bad at the back we are cause our forward players are the best in the league by a long way

1 hour ago, quickoverayard said:

Oh aye you play with a back 3. Still your week link play a team like you did with tollcross and the frailties show.

Maybe we are a bit weak at the back. I dont believe it is down to the back 3 and the goalie though. More like our mentality to get the ball forward as much as we can and score as many goals as we can. Hence the reason we won games 10 - 0, 9 - 0, 7 -0 etc last season and this season. I would imagine we scored the most goals by a long way

Maybe we are a bit weak at the back. I dont believe it is down to the back 3 and the goalie though. More like our mentality to get the ball forward as much as we can and score as many goals as we can. Hence the reason we won games 10 - 0, 9 - 0, 7 -0 etc last season and this season. I would imagine we scored the most goals by a long way
I have never once questioned your players going forward if you look back on previous threads i was quite complimentary about sandys. My point is you can sugar coat it ill you like but that back 3 aren't great at all mate. Players from your team are quick to call other players / teams pish, so im just pointing out that any real decent team would run riot against them. Very slow and not great on the turn.

1 hour ago, quickoverayard said:
1 hour ago, Sandysafc said:

I have never once questioned your players going forward if you look back on previous threads i was quite complimentary about sandys. My point is you can sugar coat it ill you like but that back 3 aren't great at all mate. Players from your team are quick to call other players / teams pish, so im just pointing out that any real decent team would run riot against them. Very slow and not great on the turn.

I think you would be surprised at how quick a couple of our defenders actually are, but i take your point. I dont claim that we are world beaters, my point is that our main focus is to attack which leaves us a bit open at the back thats all.

I think you would be surprised at how quick a couple of our defenders actually are, but i take your point. I dont claim that we are world beaters, my point is that our main focus is to attack which leaves us a bit open at the back thats all.
Not you mate but a couple of your team mates are. You're a very very good team i watched you in the scottish last year and fancied your chances to go all the way. This all started because i said a players name who is regardless to what your team mates say is a great player who by the way is a fantastic centre half.

21 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
58 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:

Not you mate but a couple of your team mates are. You're a very very good team i watched you in the scottish last year and fancied your chances to go all the way. This all started because i said a players name who is regardless to what your team mates say is a great player who by the way is a fantastic centre half.

Who then, in your opinion, would you pick in a Leafa 11?

8 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:

My 11? I couldn't give a fair answer as ive not seen a lot of teams. I do guarantee theres players out there who are better than the teams they play for.

Think a few of the danderhall boys could be in with a shout after watching them a few times this season, couple centre halfs and midfielders look decent. 

18 minutes ago, ScottishBaggio said:

I only asked when the next squad is getting announced emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Haha! Iv decided that instead of a friendly against another team  on December 13th, its a trial match where il be looking to call up around 30 and have two teams. 

I feel i have a good grasp in the amateur scene and probably will be aware of 90%  Of the players that will eventually play but this gives me an opportunity to have a look at a lot more that get put forward to get a chance to impress alongside the guys that have been there before.  

Just going by the names Iv written down already that I know of, it’s not going to be easy getting that down but il try and give as much opportunity to impress as possible and look at as many as I can in the coming weeks. One thing is there are no favourites with me and guys will play on merit, 

12 minutes ago, Dinsey said:

Haha! Iv decided that instead of a friendly against another team  on December 13th, its a trial match where il be looking to call up around 30 and have two teams. 

I feel i have a good grasp in the amateur scene and probably will be aware of 90%  Of the players that will eventually play but this gives me an opportunity to have a look at a lot more that get put forward to get a chance to impress alongside the guys that have been there before.  

Just going by the names Iv written down already that I know of, it’s not going to be easy getting that down but il try and give as much opportunity to impress as possible and look at as many as I can in the coming weeks. One thing is there are no favourites with me and guys will play on merit, 

I believe if you stick to that philosophy you will end up with a fantastic group of players. Good luck and all the best to those selected

Archived