Leafa select

ScottishBaggio

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is this jules himself cause if it is just to let you know mate your shite and won’t ever get in the select squads unless the sandys players drop down dead sorry ! 

Lol it's not jules i can assure you of that. You go on about all your own players.... if they are as good why are they with you lot? I know why kiddo isnt as he's not getting a game over Horne or Nelson.

Maybe just let they manager pick the team but you could just save the trail and take sandys squad eh

2 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:

Lol it's not jules i can assurw you of that. You go on about all your own players.... if they are as good why are they with you lot? I know why kiddo isnt as he's not getting a game over Horne or Nelson.

Maybe just let they manager pick the team but you could just save the trail and take sandys squad eh

The reason being they choose to be you think they haven’t have offers? What your saying about kiddo is also wrong! I do agree though that’s what he should do ;)

3 minutes ago, puma king said:

Maybe Disney should pick the Sandys team for his select games if their so good..:lol::lol::lol:

Wonder how many Tranent players will be in it zero c**t down that way shagging their own sisters not a decent player between them 

The reason being they choose to be you think they haven’t have offers? What your saying about kiddo is also wrong! I do agree though that’s what he should do [emoji6]
Theres no way in hell he gets a game over any of they two. Hes a cracking player I'll give you that but he's not at their standard anymore.

I know Jules wont get picked but in my honest opinion he's good enough.

All the best to those who represent the association

8 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:

Theres no way in hell he gets a game over any of they two. Hes a cracking player I'll give you that but he's not at their standard anymore.

I know Jules wont get picked but in my honest opinion he's good enough.

All the best to those who represent the association

Your wrong in what your saying though that’s not the reason he left Bonnyrigg! Exactly what I have told you cause he is not good enough he plays for a terrible team aswell what won’t help? 

Just now, Bawsoot said:

Sandys 100 if you are associated with sandys your an embarrassment to the club with the utter rubbish that you talk it's people like you that make folk want sandys beat  total clown 

Just now, Bawsoot said:

Sandys 100 if you are associated with sandys your an embarrassment to the club with the utter rubbish that you talk it's people like you that make folk want sandys beat  total clown 

What rubbish am I talking tell me? People wanting sandys beat means nothing though does it??

Your wrong in what your saying though that’s not the reason he left Bonnyrigg! Exactly what I have told you cause he is not good enough he plays for a terrible team aswell what won’t help? 
Not saying its the reason but hes not blind they two are far better. Imagine the outrage if he played over one of your lot. A good player os a good player regardless of who he plays for. Team in the same league as you but cause he doesn't play down at your place hes pish.

Just now, quickoverayard said:
5 minutes ago, Sandys100 said:

Not saying its the reason but hes not blind they two are far better. Imagine the outrage if he played over one of your lot. A good player os a good player regardless of who he plays for. Team in the same league as you but cause he doesn't play down at your place hes pish.

Maybe they are your right but what does that matter cause that’s not the reason he left? I really don’t know what your watching seriously? Yes the same league but have never challenged never won a trophy? We wouldn’t have him we have a guy called kiddo?

Maybe they are your right but what does that matter cause that’s not the reason he left? I really don’t know what your watching seriously? Yes the same league but have never challenged never won a trophy? We wouldn’t have him we have a guy called kiddo?

I couldnt care less to why he left to be honest mate. I have to agenda im just being honest to what i see. Not one of you're back 4 should make the team ( again my opinion ) ask anyone whos played with him or watched him he's a player. Anyway cant be arsed trying to justify my reasons or argue..... leave it with starting 11 should be all the sandys boys, its where football was invented after all.

13 minutes ago, Bawsoot said:

That’s the joy ov playing for sandys we are hated An we love  it K2k welcome to hell 

2 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:

I couldnt care less to why he left to be honest mate. I have to agenda im just being honest to what i see. Not one of you're back 4 should make the team ( again my opinion ) ask anyone whos played with him or watched him he's a player. Anyway cant be arsed trying to justify my reasons or argue..... leave it with starting 11 should be all the sandys boys, its where football was invented after all.

That’s fine mate away back and jump in jules bed and pull his plonker! Your correct goodnight 

3 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:

36 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:

Lol it's not jules i can assure you of that. You go on about all your own players.... if they are as good why are they with you lot? I know why kiddo isnt as he's not getting a game over Horne or Nelson.

Horne plays in defece an nelson is a rub a dub dub every week.. different players An jules  even is the same convo as them

is just crazy 

Archived