Leafa select

ScottishBaggio

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I’m aware of the boy Jules, when St Bernard’s played East Linton a few seasons ago he was unreal. Not seen him since but if he’s put forward by his team then we will go for a look. 
I rate him very very highly. I know a few of the east linton boys were asked but they never went for trial match.

East Linton as a team we’re pish and jules is the exact same a big strong guy that can’t move he doesn’t stand out in a bang average Tranent team??
You do know football exists outside of sandys? You may be confusing jules with kiddo because the lad can shift. You wonder why folk are delighted when you get pumped!!!!!

1 hour ago, quickoverayard said:
22 hours ago, Sandys100 said:
East Linton as a team we’re pish and jules is the exact same a big strong guy that can’t move he doesn’t stand out in a bang average Tranent team??

You do know football exists outside of sandys? You may be confusing jules with kiddo because the lad can shift. You wonder why folk are delighted when you get pumped!!!!!

How many super leagues has jules won? Many times has jules played junior none! Jules is shite mate take his ginger stick out your mouth gobshite!! P.s they won’t be delighted much!!

How many super leagues has jules won? Many times has jules played junior none! Jules is shite mate take his ginger stick out your mouth gobshite!! P.s they won’t be delighted much!!
I'd say zero, played a couple seasons at tranent. He's far from pish mate.... ps kiddo cleary cant cut it at that level anymore or he wouldnt be playing with you lot. Al Horne and Adam Nelson are far better players. Got to love it when people have a difference of opinion or dont rate one of your players as highly as you.

I rate sandys highly but facts are you are suspect at the back but what you have going forward wins you games.

9 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:

I'd say zero, played a couple seasons at tranent. He's far from pish mate.... ps kiddo cleary cant cut it at that level anymore or he wouldnt be playing with you lot. Al Horne and Adam Nelson are far better players. Got to love it when people have a difference of opinion or dont rate one of your players as highly as you.

I rate sandys highly but facts are you are suspect at the back but what you have going forward wins you games.

Exactly what I am saying jules plays for a terrible Tranent team and kiddo plays for a very successful amateur team? Does jules pay you to talk shite about him on this forum? What team do you follow? It’s a team game though isn’t it ;) ! Remember that time jules was marking John McGinn at tynecaslte? Ohh sorry it was kiddo you slaver 

Exactly what I am saying jules plays for a terrible Tranent team and kiddo plays for a very successful amateur team? Does jules pay you to talk shite about him on this forum? What team do you follow? It’s a team game though isn’t it [emoji6] 

You said he never played junior i corrected you. What amateur team do i follow? Wouldn't say any i just take in games that interest me. So by your logic you're only a good player if you are in a sucessful team. Nah mate just rate him as a good player and im sure Disney confirmed it by stating he was unreal when they played.

3 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:

You said he never played junior i corrected you. What amateur team do i follow? Wouldn't say any i just take in games that interest me. So by your logic you're only a good player if you are in a sucessful team. Nah mate just rate him as a good player and im sure Disney confirmed it by stating he was unreal when they played.

I told you facts about kiddo though! What games interest you any games sandys play in?? The last time jules and kiddo played eachother in a final last season you know the outcome?? 9-0! Disney also states it was a few years back did he not? Disney won’t ever attend a Tranent game to watch players he only watches decent teams with decent players 

23 hours ago, quickoverayard said:
23 hours ago, Sandysafc said:
Aye ive played against him as well. Hes decent. To say hes one of the best is absurd. I could name 10 forward thinking players from the top of my head better than him. No disrespect to the guy hes no bad but i bet he doesnt get near the select side

Sure you could as football is an opionion driven sport. Id play against wee bob and kiddo before I'd play against Jules amd i rate they two highly

Not even in the top 25 strikers he’s pish 

Archived