Leafa select

ScottishBaggio

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ScottishBaggio said:

When’s does the next squad get picked ?

Iv just been appointed today as manager and I will be picking my first squad for a friendly on Thursday 13th December closer to that game. 

I hope to have another 2 in January to give as many players a chance to impress as possible before we play in the inter league trophy in February. 

Iv just been appointed today as manager and I will be picking my first squad for a friendly on Thursday 13th December closer to that game. 
I hope to have another 2 in January to give as many players a chance to impress as possible before we play in the inter league trophy in February. 
Get big jules in your squad. Best player ive seen at amatuer. That's if he's still playing.

1 hour ago, Dinsey said:

Nae Sandys players in that squad then given your hatred for us then Dinsey? Hahaha

34 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
1 hour ago, Dinsey said:

Get big jules in your squad. Best player ive seen at amatuer. That's if he's still playing.

You cant have watched many decent players then. Aye hes big and strong but one of the best you are miles out

1 minute ago, quickoverayard said:
6 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:
You cant have watched many decent players then. Aye hes big and strong but one of the best you are miles out

Can assure you he'd improve you boys

Over who? Connor Spowart or Kev Stewart? Dont think so

11 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:

Nae Sandys players in that squad then given your hatred for us then Dinsey? Hahaha

Haha friendly rivalry, never hatred! 

Sure you boys will be well represented, as would be expected from a top team. 

2 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
6 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:
Over who? Connor Spowart or Kev Stewart? Dont think so

You do realise he can pretty much play anywhere. I've played against him many many times and on his day he's unplayable. I'd play him 100% in your team.

Aye ive played against him as well. Hes decent. To say hes one of the best is absurd. I could name 10 forward thinking players from the top of my head better than him. No disrespect to the guy hes no bad but i bet he doesnt get near the select side

Aye ive played against him as well. Hes decent. To say hes one of the best is absurd. I could name 10 forward thinking players from the top of my head better than him. No disrespect to the guy hes no bad but i bet he doesnt get near the select side
Sure you could as football is an opionion driven sport. Id play against wee bob and kiddo before I'd play against Jules amd i rate they two highly

Archived