• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
ScottishBaggio

Leafa select

1 hour ago, ScottishBaggio said:

When’s does the next squad get picked ?

Iv just been appointed today as manager and I will be picking my first squad for a friendly on Thursday 13th December closer to that game. 

I hope to have another 2 in January to give as many players a chance to impress as possible before we play in the inter league trophy in February. 

Iv just been appointed today as manager and I will be picking my first squad for a friendly on Thursday 13th December closer to that game. 
I hope to have another 2 in January to give as many players a chance to impress as possible before we play in the inter league trophy in February. 
Get big jules in your squad. Best player ive seen at amatuer. That's if he's still playing.

1 hour ago, Dinsey said:

Nae Sandys players in that squad then given your hatred for us then Dinsey? Hahaha

34 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
1 hour ago, Dinsey said:

Get big jules in your squad. Best player ive seen at amatuer. That's if he's still playing.

You cant have watched many decent players then. Aye hes big and strong but one of the best you are miles out

1 minute ago, quickoverayard said:
6 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:
You cant have watched many decent players then. Aye hes big and strong but one of the best you are miles out

Can assure you he'd improve you boys

Over who? Connor Spowart or Kev Stewart? Dont think so

You do realise he can pretty much play anywhere. I've played against him many many times and on his day he's unplayable. I'd play him 100% in your team.

11 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:

Nae Sandys players in that squad then given your hatred for us then Dinsey? Hahaha

Haha friendly rivalry, never hatred! 

Sure you boys will be well represented, as would be expected from a top team. 

2 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
6 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:

You do realise he can pretty much play anywhere. I've played against him many many times and on his day he's unplayable. I'd play him 100% in your team.

Aye ive played against him as well. Hes decent. To say hes one of the best is absurd. I could name 10 forward thinking players from the top of my head better than him. No disrespect to the guy hes no bad but i bet he doesnt get near the select side

Why’s he playing amateur if he’s that good

4 minutes ago, Dinsey said:

Haha friendly rivalry, never hatred! 

Sure you boys will be well represented, as would be expected from a top team. 

All kidding aside im sure the very best of Leafa will be selected... if they are willing

Why’s he playing amateur if he’s that good
He played junior with tranent, could of done a lot more but never seemed bothered about levels. I know hes knocked backed select squads in previous years. I don't even know if he's still playing.

Aye ive played against him as well. Hes decent. To say hes one of the best is absurd. I could name 10 forward thinking players from the top of my head better than him. No disrespect to the guy hes no bad but i bet he doesnt get near the select side
Sure you could as football is an opionion driven sport. Id play against wee bob and kiddo before I'd play against Jules amd i rate they two highly

He played junior with tranent, could of done a lot more but never seemed bothered about levels. I know hes knocked backed select squads in previous years. I don't even know if he's still playing.

So he’s never played for a top junior team

Wee bob and kiddo will be asked to play for the select long before Jules
I do not doubt mate but thats down to who they are.... not saying they shouldnt be in it cause they do as both are good players.