Berwick Rangers v East Fife

King Kebab

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The managers post match interview was spot on again. The graft and desire was there for all to see, so optimism is returning. Good atmosphere in the ducket, loved the EF seethe towards Willow. If they were honest, they'd admit he could walk back into their team.

38 minutes ago, A Believer said:

The managers post match interview was spot on again. The graft and desire was there for all to see, so optimism is returning. Good atmosphere in the ducket, loved the EF seethe towards Willow. If they were honest, they'd admit he could walk back into their team.

maxresdefault2.jpg

Signing him a second time after his first spell was laughable. Saying that, I’m sure it was Barry Smith who signed him as his leaving present to us before moving to Raith. If you guys are really relying on dross like him to get you out of League 2, good luck.

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahauauahauahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqhahaha.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Game should have been over well before halftime, East Fife totally outclassed Berwick from the kickoff and with two fairly quick goals a scudding was looking like very much being on the cards, our defence was never troubled and Berwick's were all over the shop. After the 2nd goal we then conspired to miss chance after chance and only went in 2 goals up at the break, when Berwick couldn't have complained if it was 4 or 5!!!

But same as last week, it was a different Berwick side that came out after the break, they fought for everything and we didn't seem up for the fight and even though their goal was a pretty pish one to lose, they deserved it and this obviously gave them heart as the went on to make a decent fist if it and I personally didn't feel comfortable for the rest of the game, as they always looked likely to score, we were resorting to breakaways and long balls after their goal and they continuously kept us hemmed back, I reckon if Darryl Meggatt hadn't been playing they might have got the equaliser and we probably wouldn't/couldn't have complained!!!

But it still has to be said that Willis is STILL one of the biggest shitebags I've ever seen on a football pitch, Berwick had 10 players on the park in the second half who would have ran through a brick wall to get that equaliser, he was the 11th man that wouldn't, the guy is still a complete charlatan of football player and yet again has found another shower of mugs to steal a wage from and don't delude yourself with that "he would walk into our team" pish, we were shite last year and he couldn't even get on the bench, that's why he was punted by January!!![emoji23][emoji23]

20 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Game should have been over well before halftime, East Fife totally outclassed Berwick from the kickoff and with two fairly quick goals a scudding was looking like very much being on the cards, our defence was never troubled and Berwick's was all over the shop after the 2nd goal we then conspired to miss chance after chance and only went in 2 goals up at the break, when Berwick couldn't have complained if it was 4 or 5!!!
But same as last week, it was a different Berwick side that came out after the break, they fought for everything and even though their goal was a pretty pish one to lose, they deserved it and this obviously gave them heart as the went on to make a decent fist if it and I personally didn't feel comfortable for the rest of the game, as the always looked likely to score, we were resorting to breakaways after their goal and they continuously kept us hemmed back, I reckon if Darryl Meggatt hadn't been playing you may have got the equaliser and we probably wouldn't have complained!!!
But it has to be said that Willis is STILL one of the biggest shitebags I've ever seen on a football pitch, Berwick had 10 players on the park in the second half who would have ran through a brick wall to get that equaliser, he was the 11th man that wouldn't, the guy is still a complete charlatan of football player and yet again has found another shower of mugs to steal a wage from and don't delude yourself with that "he would walk into our team" pish, we were shite last year and he couldn't even get on the bench, that's why he was punted by January!!!emoji23.pngemoji23.png

A good review sir,  spoiled by the seethe at the end, let it go guys and breathe, he plays for us now, and holding on to that anger will only make you unwell.......

A good review sir,  spoiled by the seethe at the end, let it go guys and breathe, he plays for us now, and holding on to that anger will only make you unwell.......

How can you honestly say there is seethe? We let him go... we don’t have to let anything go at all [emoji23] he’s absolute mince and he’s had two chances of playing in league 1 with us and two times he couldn’t get into an absolute shit team...

2 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

How can you honestly say there is seethe? We let him go... we don’t have to let anything go at all emoji23.png he’s absolute mince and he’s had two chances of playing in league 1 with us and two times he couldn’t get into an absolute shit team...

I rest my case... 

We don't do seethe towards ex-players mate, you had four ex-East Fife players today and you won't hear a word from us against three of them, in fact two of them were your best players and if Meggatt hadn't been playing O'Kane may even have been the best player on the pitch!!!

Brown and O'Kane epitomise the type of player you want at your Club, guys that will jump on the grenade to save the battalion, not erses like Willis who's the type who'll chuck the grenade in and run away in the first place!!!

Not surprising at all to hear we dominated EF, they've been our bitches for as long as I can remember and there's absolutely nothing between L1 and L2. Their obsession with Willo is quite hilarious. As has been said, he'd walk into their first XI and probably be up their amongst their best. I get annoyed when our best players leave too though, so I can understand the rage.  

19 minutes ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Not surprising at all to hear we dominated EF, they've been our bitches for as long as I can remember and there's absolutely nothing between L1 and L2. Their obsession with Willo is quite hilarious. As has been said, he'd walk into their first XI and probably be up their amongst their best. I get annoyed when our best players leave too though, so I can understand the rage.  

images (3).jpg

20 minutes ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

there's absolutely nothing between L1 and L2.  I think you find there is a WEE  bit of difference mate  ? teams in league 1 are usually better than teams in league 2 .  Just  saying like 

[emoji23][emoji23]

Berwick the unbeatable. Apart from today of course.

IMG_4733.jpg

Archived