Berwick Rangers v East Fife

King Kebab

About time there was a Thread up!!!

An escape from the trials and tribbles of our League campaign and essentially a free week for DY to get last Saturday's nightmare capitulation sorted and out of the memories of both the players and fans!!!

I would expect a few changes after that last game, might even see a start for a couple of guys who have been warming the bench for a while now, I'm thinking of the likes of Linton and Bell maybe getting some game time!!!

Absolutely no idea what Berwick are like, I noticed they've won their last two so they're obviously going to be up for it, but our lot have a point to prove, so it should be quite tasty!!!

It'll be good to see Rossco again, bet he's wishing he had stayed where he was now and is that c**t Willis still playing for them???

Anyway according to Smuggy the Fife Express is full and heading down for the first part of this season's' European adventure ready to drink the town dry, is the Brown Bear still the place to be???

IMG_4197.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mixed news for you. The Brown Bear has been closed, reopened, closed and is now..... open again. 

But, yep. That c*** Willis is still here and currently scoring goals. 

Downside for Berwick this week is that our revival under the manager has been built around new trialists  who followed the gaffer from Penicuik (but can't sign properly yet). 

They are not allowed to play in the cup, but we will have Skipper Bob Wilson back from suspension, Loanee Chris Hamilton back from Scottish U-19 duty, and hopefully a few others back from injury. 

Real buzz about the place just now after several months of bleakness that was shite even by our recent standards. 

2 months ago you lot would have pissed this. Not so sure now! 

The Club has received the copy of Telstar to be played on our wonky sound system to warmly welcome our visitors. The first 8 bars will likely be played on repeat for 5 minutes at maximum volume.

0-0 until 93rd minute winner from Willis, heralded by playing the first 8 bars of etc etc...

Hopefully get the win here, don't think I'm gonna go as I'm feeling absolutely horrendous at work today. Wouldn't be against guys like Bell and Linton getting a start in this one but lets not rotate too much, the Scottish cup is the best competition in the country, the longer we're in it the better for fans and for finances. There was nowt better than seeing Nikki Patersons screamer vs Livi a couple of years back.

0-0 until 93rd minute winner from Willis, heralded by playing the first 8 bars of etc etc...

Unless you're bringing him on in the 85th minute can't see it, Willis doesn't like playing for a full 90 minutes never mind games that go beyond the regulation time!!!

He has better things to do with his time, like go to Nando's or berate homeless people and talk about it on his social media!!!

IMG_4709.jpg.5c8d9a572b33a1a7a6106a385dd86779.jpg

52 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Unless you're bringing him on in the 85th minute can't see it, Willis doesn't like playing for a full 90 minutes never mind games that go beyond the regulation time!!!

He has better things to do with his time, like go to Nando's or berate homeless people and talk about it on his social media!!!

I previously had always thought he was the worst player I had ever seen playing football at this level, and always felt I was maybe being too harsh.

Glad to find out he's an utter c**t.

To be honest she's lucky he didn't boot her else she'd have been planted right in the top bins.

Fake news

A wee run in the Scottish will be most welcome to help our clubs finances! We should be fired up for this after being done in Airdrie! Berwick have won their last 2 games so should be quite confident getting a result, especially at home. We're East Fife, you just never know how we will play! 2.0 EF, Agnew and Willis og

Can remember tearing EF a new one a few years back 1-3 when we weren’t supposed to. Same result tomorrow would be dandy

A few years back? 2006! Just had a look at our team that day, Paul Hampshire & Jason Dair we’re in that team. #pace.

We should never lose to a team that has dross like Paul Willis in it, how the guy is still playing at semi pro level is beyond me.

East Fife 4 (Dowds, Agnew x2, Court and Deuchar)
Berwick 0

Very disappointed to find that Cuntbag Willis didn't decide to keep the No.77 (look at me, look at me) jersey at Berwick that he made his own with us!!!

Archived