Berwick Rangers v East Fife

King Kebab

Its that bad the berwick hero had to wear number 77 like some sort of European signing last season at new bayview- no wonder willis or willio as refered to at berwick where he probably and most likely a regular first teamer...one spell too many when he returned tbf now hes at yourselfs hes definitely found his feet I'd say !! 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its that bad the berwick hero had to wear number 77 like some sort of European signing last season at new bayview- no wonder willis or willio as refered to at berwick where he probably and most likely a regular first teamer...one spell too many when he returned tbf now hes at yourselfs hes definitely found his feet I'd say !! 

nnnnnnope, still going. Yahoorsir that had some legs. Seethathon. [emoji23]

15 hours ago, King Kebab said:

We don't do seethe towards ex-players mate, you had four ex-East Fife players today and you won't hear a word from us against three of them, in fact two of them were your best players and if Meggatt hadn't been playing O'Kane may even have been the best player on the pitch!!!

Brown and O'Kane epitomise the type of player you want at your Club, guys that will jump on the grenade to save the battalion, not erses like Willis who's the type who'll chuck the grenade in and run away in the first place!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Imagine judging how good a player is on that criteria. You're about 30 years too late for this era of football. No wonder EF are a team of hammerthrowers.

What a guy like Scott Agnew is doing there is beyond me, he must fucking hate it. Imagine he'll be the next Willo, leaves for better things and EF suddenly claim they 'always hated him'. 

4 minutes ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Imagine judging how good a player is on that criteria. You're about 30 years too late for this era of football. No wonder EF are a team of hammerthrowers.

What a guy like Scott Agnew is doing there is beyond me, he must fucking hate it. Imagine he'll be the next Willo, leaves for better things and EF suddenly claim they 'always hated him'. 

:lol:

Que?

Going by the Berwick understanding of the word, either the interviewer or interviewee was seething!!!
No I don't see it either!!!

[emoji23][emoji23], you seem upset.

Berwick are pish and Paul Willis is pish, end of discussion.

3 hours ago, BerwickMad said:

No he wasn’t seething, he could just barely be arsed to say anything. Four minutes of speaking to say absolutely nothing. Charisma of a fuckin brick.

Daz and the boys did you a wee favour, allowing you to concentrate on avoiding a play-off with Cove Rangers. You can thank us later...

5 hours ago, fifer67 said:

Watching highlights East Fife goalkeeper looks really poor at the Berwick goal. Brett Long has looked as good in between the sticks as any goalie we have had in a long time. Hope Darren puts Brett back in next week. 

Even though Brett is our first choice keeper, its good to see McDee get some game time obviously a good enough experience back up thats probably not had much chances but he done well than last week even though he has work to do as a goalie particular his catching at corners arent the best i notice thats where the lads lack part from that happy with both keepers tbh in this seasons squad!

17 hours ago, A Believer said:

nnnnnnope, still going. Yahoorsir that had some legs. Seethathon. emoji23.png

Too many nnnn's not much love believer.

On ‎24‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 22:48, berwick-the-unbeatable said:
On ‎24‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 22:45, tazz1903 said:
there's absolutely nothing between L1 and L2.  I think you find there is a WEE  bit of difference mate  ? teams in league 1 are usually better than teams in league 2 .  Just  saying like 

Na, incorrect.

Eh ?  why do you think we have league tables ? promotion and relegation ?   The better the team,  the higher the league they are in .  No ? 

Archived