Queen’s Park v Raith Rovers - Scottish Cup Round 3

Hank Scorpio

That Queens Park badge really is glorious. :wub:

ETA: to in put on the train chat, it's a 5 minute walk MAX. A brisk pace will see you time to go to the shop, get the liquids sorted for the return journey and be half way through a can on the platform before the train arrives!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

That Queens Park badge really is glorious. :wub:

ETA: to in put on the train chat, it's a 5 minute walk MAX. A brisk pace will see you time to go to the shop, get the liquids sorted for the return journey and be half way through a can on the platform before the train arrives!

This is exactly the news I was after. Really looking forward to tomorrow!

'fishull match programme to while away the time on those trains...
  http://www.queensparkfc.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/QP-v-Raith-Rovers-24th-November.pdf
Enjoy the game!

Loving the train chat! Match programme a good wee read and interesting fact Rovers costliest ever signing Paul Harvey at £225,000
Pedantic note from 1984 match programme was Jimmy Ward not Jonny Ward? A silky midfielder and Jim McKnight favourite if I remember correctly!

Regular weekly pre-match audio from Raith boss John McGlynn now available; amongst others, he talks about the "hurdles" and "challenges" the Rovers overcame last weekend against Stenhousemuir, as RRFC look to make it two away wins on the spim. 

All theBest to both clubs this afternoon! :thumsup2

Coming through for this, I enjoy a wee trip to Hampden when there’s only 800 folk there ha!
With whole nonsense of selling/not selling Hampden and possibly moving, is Queens moving and redeveloping Lesser Hampden, or just staying put?

Archived