Rangers vs Livingston 24th November

9 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

We have a few injuries. Doran’s and Murphy both Scottish international 

You we’re missing Ryan Hardie who is one of the worst if not THE worst striker I have seen at Rangers and I’ve seen Andy Kennedy , Davie Mitchell and Kevin Kyle 

We were missing -

Ryan Hardie (our joint top scorer from last season despite playing less than half a season, if you don't want him, I'm sure we'd happily take him permanently)

Lee Miller (focal point for the majority of our play, holds the ball up well and brings the midfield runners into play...we've had to change our style of play since losing him)

Rafa De Vita (tricky, creative and a goal threat)

Dolly Menga (I'm sure you remember the hassle he caused your lot in the previous game...an absolute handful for any defence)

All first team players whose loss has impacted hugely on our play. As far as I'm aware Dorrans hasn't been a crucial player for you and the size of squad you have the 2 injuries you mentioned should be easily covered. We have a puncher's chance in any game this season but this one I wasn't as optimistic...seems we gave you a game and didn't embarrass ourselves....still a great season so far and not getting disheartened by the result. We'll take more points off the top teams this season.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:

We were missing -

Ryan Hardie (our joint top scorer from last season despite playing less than half a season, if you don't want him, I'm sure we'd happily take him permanently)

Lee Miller (focal point for the majority of our play, holds the ball up well and brings the midfield runners into play...we've had to change our style of play since losing him)

Rafa De Vita (tricky, creative and a goal threat)

Dolly Menga (I'm sure you remember the hassle he caused your lot in the previous game...an absolute handful for any defence)

All first team players whose loss has impacted hugely on our play. As far as I'm aware Dorrans hasn't been a crucial player for you and the size of squad you have the 2 injuries you mentioned should be easily covered. We have a puncher's chance in any game this season but this one I wasn't as optimistic...seems we gave you a game and didn't embarrass ourselves....still a great season so far and not getting disheartened by the result. We'll take more points off the top teams this season.

I was being flippant but ok. Rangers were missing Barisic , Katic, Worral, Dorrans, Murphy, Kent, Coulibaly and Morelos from their first 11. Probably six of those 8 first team players would have started. 

And you’re worrying about Ryan Hardie :lol:

2 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

I was being flippant but ok. Rangers were missing Barisic , Katic, Worral, Dorrans, Murphy, Kent, Coulibaly and Morelos from their first 11. Probably six of those 8 first team players would have started. 

And you’re worrying about Ryan Hardie :lol:

But they're all probably on 20x our highest earner :D Your club can afford to sit and pay Carlos Pena 30k a week to do f**k all, that alone is roughly 50x our highest earner in the squad

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/11/2018 at 14:18, IggyStooge said:

It's been a tough old time for Ra Berrz with Israel losing during the week.

Especially when you take into account who it was that put them to the sword.

:(

5c08994c7e386_Screenshot_2018-11-20OfficialNationsLeagueThread(1).thumb.png.0892fb6497cb9e109cbfa3d0d953ef14.png5c08994e1e503_Screenshot_2018-11-20OfficialNationsLeagueThread.thumb.png.35552f3707c93a8b0eee86684c3277b6.png

On 23/11/2018 at 15:13, KnightswoodBear said:

facepalm.gif

Archived