Rangers vs Livingston 24th November

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, thruthenight said:

I enjoy the OF games for the atmosphere, but man the patter on these threads goes downhill for those games.

The normal patter in Rangers/Livi games is absolutely fine.  It generally goes along the lines that we are overspending fandans who flatter to deceive and you are a well-organised team who are likely to nick a point or three.  Such has been the pattern of this thread.

This only changes when the grey and green dross get involved...as seems to be happening.

9 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

Arranged tickets for a few pals over from Ballymena for today’s game, for a couple of em, their first visit to Ibrox, Mon The Gers!

Great, more bigots coming to Scotland.. enough attending today without shipping the scum in..

Morning Bennett:lol: Another dot please ya weirdo

7 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The normal patter in Rangers/Livi games is absolutely fine.  It generally goes along the lines that we are overspending fandans who flatter to deceive and you are a well-organised team who are likely to nick a point or three.  Such has been the pattern of this thread.

This only changes when the grey and green dross get involved...as seems to be happening.

Posted at 3 in the morning.  

images (3).jpeg

3 hours ago, Bohemian said:

Morning Bennett:lol: Another dot please ya weirdo

You getting it as well? I’ve got Romeo going through all my old posts Red dotting me :lol:. How fucked up in the head have you got to be to go to all that trouble. Just because I pay him absolutely no attention. 

The RangersTV commentator screaming at the referee for correctly booking Morelos :lol: The entertainment value probably makes it worth subscribing to tbh.

Ah well, didn't deserve to lose that by 3 really. Started poorly and were punished for it, came out much better in the 2nd half, created some good chances to score but (as we have most of the season) just missing someone who can stick it in the back of the net. Rangers got their 2nd and heads dropped and the defence just seemed to fall asleep for the 3rd.

Will need to see it again when it's not on a slightly blurry stream but looked like the ref, unsurprisingly, shat it by not giving a penalty to Burns after McGregor tripped him up early in the second half, can't expect to get those decisions at Snake Mountain though.

The RangersTV commentator screaming at the referee for correctly booking Morelos [emoji38] The entertainment value probably makes it worth subscribing to tbh.
Ah well, didn't deserve to lose that by 3 really. Started poorly and were punished for it, came out much better in the 2nd half, created some good chances to score but (as we have most of the season) just missing someone who can stick it in the back of the net. Rangers got their 2nd and heads dropped and the defence just seemed to fall asleep for the 3rd.
Will need to see it again when it's not on a slightly blurry stream but looked like the ref, unsurprisingly, shat it by not giving a penalty to Burns after McGregor tripped him up early in the second half, can't expect to get those decisions at Snake Mountain though.

There was also a penalty shout by Gallagher at the end of the first...only saw it on a blurry stream on my phone so not sure how much was in it

Really proud of our efforts today, first 25 minutes was all Rangers and the goal was coming, although frustrating it came from a corner and a free header. 

After that though we were excellent, created chances and were a bit unlucky not to score. 

3-0 flattered to deceive a little bit, infact it’s a tad frustrating as it wasn’t a 3-0 game but Rangers took their chances and fair play to them for that.

McGregor timewasting going into the last 15 and then having to bring on Morelos I think tells a story of how the game was going. 

For us I though Lawson was excellent in the midfield and was Gallagher who got up and down the wing brilliantly. 

Cant wait until Hardie, Miller are back, we are sorely missing an out and out striker, they could’ve made the difference for us today. 

Results frustratingly went against us elsewhere but we just have to look after ourselves. 

Proud to support my wee team again today, who gave everything against a team spending millions. 

These streams must have been unbelievably blurry. Rangers should have been out of sight by Half Time. It was a combination of desperate last ditch defending , good GoalKeeping and poor finishing that kept Livi in a game where they just couldn’t get a hold of the ball.

Regarding the Livi penalty claim in the first half. Looked like Middleton was going to clear it and Livi player nipped in ahead of him...Middleton pulled out of challenge and Livi player threw himself to the ground expecting to be hit. IF Middleton had caught him it could have been a penalty 

No idea what the claims are regarding the one in second half.. other end of the pitch.

There was a clear foul on Lafferty as he ran through on goal. Would have to see it again if it was in the box or not but Referee bottled it and gave nothing!

I thought the referee was unbelievably poor!! Booked Arfield for high feet then minutes later gives a foul against a Livi player for exactly the same thing but no booking. He gave free kicks for both teams that were just ridiculous 

Forgot about the blatant push on Middleton in the box where he gave a corner. Would have been soft / daft penalty but if you push a player in the box as he goes past you it’s a penalty 

Livi looked decent for about 15 -20 minutes at the start of the second half but never created much. McAuley and Goldson were both solid in the air 

Morelos is a class above anything else in the league. I would have taken the money last season but thank God we didn’t .. he’s going to be an exceptional player as he gains experience and he ll play st the very top of the game 

Never a 3-0 game. Disappointing way to lose the first goal from a defensive POV given how solid we’ve been so far this season. Rode our luck a wee bit for the rest of the half but Rangers’ lack of real incision was telling until Morelos came on. He is a complete fucking simpleton and is a good laugh when he misses sitters, but he is undeniably a talented player. No surprised to see him booked whatsoever, because for all his talent that side of his game will probably be his downfall. If the phantom bids become reality in the next window you’d have to imagine the **** will take it.

Lawson and Gallagher the standouts for us today, lack of striker is absolutely killing us. Appreciate Robinson’s effort but his hold up play was non-existent but first 20/25 minutes of the second half we were really going for it. Will be interesting when the end of January swings round as I think Rangers are eminently bearable at the Macarena.

Archived