Hamilton Accies v Celtic

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 19/11/2018 at 20:05, kingjoey said:

And there’s the first cheese munching surrender monkey post.

No , never. I do not agree with this post! My wife's uncle was shot on the last day of the war by the retreating Germans just becausehe had a piece of paper in his beret that the the Germans couldn't understand. Please , please do not generalise people. I lived in France for seven years and it was heartbreaking to see the monuments of young people who were executed just because they did not agree with the German rule at the time. I could go on and on about this stuff but please do not trivialise it and joke about it

13 hours ago, frecossais said:

No , never. I do not agree with this post! My wife's uncle was shot on the last day of the war by the retreating Germans just becausehe had a piece of paper in his beret that the the Germans couldn't understand. Please , please do not generalise people. I lived in France for seven years and it was heartbreaking to see the monuments of young people who were executed just because they did not agree with the German rule at the time. I could go on and on about this stuff but please do not trivialise it and joke about it

:blink:

Archived