Morton v Peterhead - Peterhead v Morton (replay)

IainMorton

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎25‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 18:03, TOPFITTER said:

Be interesting to see if Morton include the “penalty hand-ball” in the highlights ? Had it been awarded it would have killed the tie in Peterhead’s favour! Up ‘till then Morton on top but after the wrong throw-in call they break quickly and decisively and score.

Highlights are on u-tube now, funnily the lead up for the Morton goal starts with them on the halfway line the couple minutes before that with the pen claim etc must have ended up on the cutting room floor. Don't want to upset you but whilst at least Roncome is not in charge tonight we have ended up with an equally inept one in Gavin Ross whom we have been on the wrong end of before.

Guest TOPFITTER
I would say calling Topfitter a Peterhead fan is stretching it a bit.  He supports whichever team Willie G is playing for at the time.  (Assuming it's the same Topfitter who used to "support"  QOS) 

Hiya Russels mum 🤣

1 hour ago, peternapper said:

Don't want to upset you but whilst at least Roncome is not in charge tonight we have ended up with an equally inept one in Gavin Ross whom we have been on the wrong end of before.

Aww poor Topfitter - probably another ref with a central belt/west coast/anti-Peterheid bias  (delete as inappropriate).......  

1 hour ago, peternapper said:

Don't know if the standard of officials are of a better standard in the championship but there are some real jokers in ours Ross in another that usually creates a drama out of nothing.

We'll when you consider Collum is supposedly the best of the top refs I think it's fair to say the standard is below excellent right from the top.  Obviously the level they generally officiate at is comparable with their experience/supervisor's ratings. I've often felt that when the "better" refs drop down to do games in the lower divisions they sometimes give the impression they don't give a monkeys. No big crowds,  no cameras,  to play up to. 

1 hour ago, TOPFITTER said:

Hiya Russels mum

Two l's in * Russell* if you don't mind and an apostrophe missing. 

Hope you had a good journey if you travelled up tonight.  And I hope you enjoy a win. 

*Who's Russell anyway? 

Guest TOPFITTER

Just to let everyone know a gentle 50mph breeze at the moment, faster predicted with squally showers, silky football not in the equation

Guest TOPFITTER
Just to let everyone know a gentle 50mph breeze at the moment, faster predicted with squally showers, silky football not in the equation

Archived