Week 11

lichtie23

Big news this week will be Lamar Jackson starting for the Ravens against the Bengals. The Eagles could be in serious trouble if they lose to the red-hot Saints.

JPP returns to MetLife today with the Buccaneers. Hopefully he gets a warm reception but does f**k all the rest of the game

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huge game at the top of NFC North between us and the Bears, win here and next week against the packers and I'll feel a lot better about the playoffs. Much easier said than done though.

6am start tomorrow meaning I'll miss the game now they have moved it to 1am is a bit of a kick in the teeth though [emoji19]

Huge game at the top of NFC North between us and the Bears, win here and next week against the packers and I'll feel a lot better about the playoffs. Much easier said than done though.

6am start tomorrow meaning I'll miss the game now they have moved it to 1am is a bit of a kick in the teeth though [emoji19]

Game pass’s condensed game is a good send for times like those

Game pass’s condensed game is a good send for times like those
I think I'm going to get up 15 minutes early and catch the highlights, ideally I'd try to avoid the score but that's nigh on impossible over a 12 hour shift.

Archived