Airdrie v Dumbarton - Scottish Cup R.3

Old Scrotum

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No Dom Thomas for us.
Any other games on in and around Airdrie?
TEAM| Smith, Dowie, Perry, Carswell, Hutton, Gallagher, Forbes, R Barr, Spencer, Paton, Allardice - Subs - McGowan, Ballantyne, Dyer #sonsvairdrie
Russell out as well, wasn't mentioned in the preview. Actually looking at that team I'm not sure what shape that is.

Just now, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Oh my.

Is Ballantyne carrying a knock?

(Puts on Brendan Rogers style voice) 

I think the Astro had a negative impact on him during the game in September, iirc he missed the 1-5 pumping by Raith a week later. So I'm assuming he isn't risked. 

Just now, albundy said:
4 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:
No Dom Thomas for us.
Any other games on in and around Airdrie?
TEAM| Smith, Dowie, Perry, Carswell, Hutton, Gallagher, Forbes, R Barr, Spencer, Paton, Allardice - Subs - McGowan, Ballantyne, Dyer #sonsvairdrie

Russell out as well, wasn't mentioned in the preview. Actually looking at that team I'm not sure what shape that is.

I took it as a 4-3-3 with Paton, Gallagher and B.Barr as the front three.

If it's Paton as a lone striker again I'm going to be in tears.

12 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

That really is baffling from Duffy. God knows what the hell he's thinking.

I assume its a midfield three with one up front and two out wide?

Carsy is at RB and Allardice, Hutton and Spencer are in CM. 

Anyway this has been utterly garbage. Airdrie are strolling it despite not really having to put any effort in at all. We're a car crash absolutely all over the park with absolutely no positives. Long balls to Paton, and a defensive calamity. The midfield is chaos with players just randomly scattered all over the shop.

Steven Kirkland is his usual self in the middle too. All full of inconsistency and overly dramatic whistling. If any of our players looked bothered I'd be fearing a red card, but fortunately they all look like they don't want to be here.

Archived