Cup final

I was actually at the Lochmaben vs St Cuthberts on Saturday as that’s my neck of the woods and realistically St Cuthberts  should have been a few goals to the good in 15 mins after leading, St Cuthberts by far the better team on the ball they do play nice stuff,Lochmaben scored all their goals from set peace’s and  a referee that again looked to spoil for both sides, Lochmaben are direct but nothing much more, St Cuthberts manager did get sent from the dugout  but I do admire his passion from the sidelines I watch a lot of south football and it’s one of the few dugouts that seems to be quite intense, reminds me of the junior games, the guy gets a lot of unnecessary criticism on here but I think that’s just what comes with the territory, and I’m sure it’s all from opposing clubs/fans

Haha cum on noo kenny fella nae need fur that hahaha you should be gled its no your club then but there is a geed chance you no got a club yur just another wee man sindrone or green eye monster I think I bring the bad luck when I cum hame they will loss back fishing for me haha haha have a geed yin kenny 

In 2 years the results are still poor and nowhere near what they should be in comparison to budget. For a team with one of highest budgets in league they shouldn’t be languishing where they are below a host of teams with zero playing budget.

reality is carrot can’t attract players because of the way he goes about his business and players of any quality see right through his nonsense.

without a doubt pound for pound the most underachieving club in the league for last 2 years. 

To be fair Gingerbread and I don’t know the guy that well but only in a football sense and he seems quite apt at what he does,but as I recall I’m sure you were one of the people who slated the  Fraser guy right from the start, I read this site quite frequently,so your opinion is probably personal and very bias like a lot of people’s opinions on here, so I’m sure it can be taken with a pinch of salt, and for someone like myself who has followed the SOSFL for many years St Cuthberts were very frequently the biggest spending team at this level for many years and still never won the title or were close for that matter for 20 odd years, so I’m not sure your arguments are relevant they just look personal, 

I would imagine Because there are so many teams in the stewartry including Stranraer, Wigtown, Creetown, Newton  and Threave, all fighting for the same quality of players I think St Cuthberts budget if there is one I’m only guessing might just be so they can stay relatively competitive rather than wanting to sweep everything aside, and if the players aren’t local it might take a bit of persuasion to get them to Kirkcudbright when they could play more for local sides, my opinion is they haven’t got all the best players but the Fraser guy does do a good  job, in football your not everyone’s cup of tea  but I think he ticks most of the boxes, but I’m sure it’s a co- management down there so not all him, we nearly had him across our way and it would have been a good appointment, well I’m off to a wet and windy Galabank to see if I can get a few good photos

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Oldstriker⚽️⚽️ said:

the big veg is building st mary’s park a empty cabinet

You do realise Craig has stepped down or has the internet only flickered back into gear in your igloo ? Why the fascination with this guy from everyone - he seems a decent and enthusiastic bloke 

• 5 months later...