Scotland v Israel

Frank Grimes

Aye, according to this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013–14_Wolverhampton_Wanderers_F.C._season
9 league goals excluding penalties
On the bench 8 times in the league before Wolves got rid
He failed and that's a fact. :rolleyes:

Joint top scorer for the season, left in January. Most players would love to “fail” to that extent every season. Please stop trolling now.

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Joint top scorer for the season, left in January. Most players would love to “fail” to that extent every season. Please stop trolling now.

Benched 8 times in League One and got rid of in Jan. Most top players would hate to "succeed" to that extent every season. Please stop trolling now.

Benched 8 times in League One and got rid of in Jan. Most top players would hate to "succeed" to that extent every season. Please stop trolling now.

You really are choosing an odd hill to die on but fair fucks to you.
Club joint top scorer for the season (only playing half), sold for a million quid or thereabouts after handing in a transfer request and I don’t think anyone claimed he was a top player - just fit and on-form is probably Scotland’s best option (Scotland aren’t a top team unfortunately).

Being “benched 8 times in one season” must be quite normal in the Football League where they play about 9999 games a season.

He started 18 league games and scored 12 goals in half a season. I’m not sure if I. Duke is trolling or just thick.

16 hours ago, eez-eh said:

Being “benched 8 times in one season” must be quite normal in the Football League where they play about 9999 games a season.

He started 18 league games and scored 12 goals in half a season. I’m not sure if I. Duke is trolling or just thick.

In Jordan Rhodes last season in League One he found himself on the bench 4 times in an entire season, compared with Griffiths' 8 times in half a season.

And he scored 38 goals into the bargain.

I'm not sure if you're trolling but I'm certain that you're thick! :lol:

Fletcher should not be out of team for griffiths after last two games. Doesn’t maybe score enough but he plays a massive part in our attacking play which brought the best out of our two main attacking threats in Forrest and Fraser.

For me, I’d be calling up Fletcher, Griffiths (if back), Callum Paterson, Harper and Greig Stewart for a look at them.

I like Johnny Russell so maybe could call him instead of one of the latter two but think we need to be having a look at them. Stewart playing in his favoured position been a revelation for Killie and Harper a key player for Malaga getting interest from La Liga. Paterson id have in cause he causes havoc in opposition boxes and strong in air also covers that many positions (maybe not very well) in case of emergency

On 19/12/2018 at 23:20, afca32 said:

The most blatant trolling ever.

Youd have thought the fact they were using half a season, five years ago, as an example of ability would be enough to make people ignore them. 

Obviously not though.

Archived