Scotland v Israel

Frank Grimes

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On radio they're trying to work out who the last Scotland player was to score 2 or more in successive games.

It's been so long that they don't know when it last happened, or indeed if it ever has happened.

Gordo got a winner, 2-1 half time lead after going behind and now Hayley's tits and leather trousers to look forward to!!!

What a time to be alive!!!

I’m still fucking raging that no one closed down Kayal for their goal. That version of James Forrest won’t be at Celtic for long. He’s finally realising his potential.

We better just go out for a third here. f**k sitting on a lead it doesn’t suit any Scottish team ever.

I think that it's time you all thank St Johnstone football club for giving Forrest some useful target practice.

Yes - I said whilst watching the Israel away game that Forrest’s exclusion that night was mystifying to say the least .........only to receive a barrage of criticism from Saints fan - Random Guy. “Forrest only any good against second rate Scottish defenders etc etc”.

Notice Random guy is conspicuous by his absence tonight. Forrest may have his limitations when compared against world renowned stars but certainly when benchmarked against what other forwards we have he is as close to an automatic pick as we have.

1 minute ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Or maybe even “ Forrest Chops Down Israel”

Outstanding, simply outstanding.

FFS this newsreader wifie presenting again, ffs :lol: Crackin leathers, mind.

Get in. Fair fucking play to Forrest, the boy is on fire.

Fletcher is definitely the way to go at the moment. Our strength is in the attacking mid positions, having Fletcher in there feeding them works much better than any of our other options.

Playing some nice stuff now but still not feeling too comfortable with how open we are down the right and between the defence and midfield. I wouldn't mind seeing Shinnie on in midfield.

1 minute ago, Rjc-1988 said:

Yes - I said whilst watching the Israel away game that Forrest’s exclusion that night was mystifying to say the least .........only to receive a barrage of criticism from Saints fan - Random Guy. “Forrest only any good against second rate Scottish defenders etc etc”.

Notice Random guy is conspicuous by his absence tonight. Forrest may have his limitations when compared against world renowned stars but certainly when benchmarked against what other forwards we have he is as close to an automatic pick as we have.

I'm on holiday m8, give me a break.

Forrest has been shite for the vast majority of my career, you can pretend he's always been a world beater in waiting if you want, but this upturn in form has surprised most people. 

In hindsight I look like a fanny for slating him, admittedly.

Archived