Frank Grimes

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SPLOOGESTAIN
35 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

3-2 victory incoming which would mean we’d still finish second 

It would be very Scotland 

No, drawing after conceding a dodgy pen and/or a stupid deflection, or just plain getting humped, now THAT would be very Scotland

Biggest fear for Tuesday has to be the RB position, IIRC O'Donnell was given pelters on here for being unable to cope with the Israeli winger and perhaps being to blame for some of the goals lost over that International period. That is the best (arguably) Scottish RB playing in Scotland at the moment!!!
Up against the same winger, Paterson could get bum-raped!!!

41 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Biggest fear for Tuesday has to be the RB position, IIRC O'Donnell was given pelters on here for being unable to cope with the Israeli winger and perhaps being to blame for some of the goals lost over that International period. That is the best (arguably) Scottish RB playing in Scotland at the moment!!!
Up against the same winger, Paterson could get bum-raped!!!

With that tache he'll be the one doing the bumming

9 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

I've got a bad feeling about this.
McLeish has no choice but to go for the same team as tonight, but I can see it all going tits up and we end up drawing.

I take comfort from the fact that we started well against Israel and up to half time were clearly the better team. We should never have been eased out of that game and we really, really shouldn't be struggling at home against them.

10 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

I've got a bad feeling about this.
McLeish has no choice but to go for the same team as tonight, but I can see it all going tits up and we end up drawing.

Kind of know what you mean: last time we beat Albania we went with the same team Vs Israel... [Insert diarrhea face here]

Pipe doon.

Go the same starting XI and I think we'll win fairly easily.

Tonight's win will surely have put about 10k on the crowd, so we should get at least 30k to see the glorious table topping pumping.

Guest Moomintroll
What?

We'd have 9 points, Israel 6

Ever Scotland don't finish 2nd there pal
DublinMagyar, Scotland.Scotland, DublinMagyar. Even though that is mathematically impossible, when it comes to qualification or progression for or from any kind of tournament, Scotland will always find a way to fail.

Archived