Junior football fundraising

ScottL90

Hi all,

I have started helping out with a local Juniors team and and as most people will be aware a big issue for many clubs is funding.

The club I am helping with are based in a small village  so there is not a huge audience round about and we don't want to constantly be pestering them for cash...

I'm interested to hear from anyone who knows of any successful ways their clubs manage to raise some funds or any other ideas they could suggest.

Thanks in advance.

I suppose it will depend on facilities and ambitions, no? How many ad boards are there around the park? Is there scope to sell more? Are any of the committee in business that have connections who can contribute? Even at Pollok, it's about connections, within the club or without, or people knocking on doors.

20 hours ago, ScottL90 said:

Hi all,

I have started helping out with a local Juniors team and and as most people will be aware a big issue for many clubs is funding.

The club I am helping with are based in a small village  so there is not a huge audience round about and we don't want to constantly be pestering them for cash...

I'm interested to hear from anyone who knows of any successful ways their clubs manage to raise some funds or any other ideas they could suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Camelon leased out space behind the goals to companies for sto rage units

Archived