Albania vs Scotland

Gordopolis

I'd say McGregor was possibly our best technical player overall and surely in the top few in terms of importance to the team. He's definitely a better footballer than McGinn anyway, after Christies performance the other night McGinn has to drop out to 4th choice in there. McGregor and Armstrong starting every single time though.

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd say McGregor was possibly our best technical player overall and surely in the top few in terms of importance to the team. He's definitely a better footballer than McGinn anyway, after Christies performance the other night McGinn has to drop out to 4th choice in there. McGregor and Armstrong starting every single time though.

I think it’s beyond the point that Scotland can afford not to play people just because they can’t get a game for their club. Armstrong will doubtless get a loan move in January anyway, but he and McTominay should both be in every squad they’re fit for, even if they aren’t playing for their clubs.

Tiernay pulling out was the best thing to happen. Forced him to ditch that shite 3-5-2. Albania are shite but who knew that having two fast wingers and three decent ball players in the middle would work eh....

Archived