Albania vs Scotland

Gordopolis

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, olliethedug said:

The rugby boys manage it fine.

Yes, it's pathetic and the manager needs to sort it out. Our passion (one of our greatest assets) needs fire by a proper singing of the anthem. The can GTF in my book it they're not prepared to sing it.

1 minute ago, BigDan said:

Yes, it's pathetic and the manager needs to sort it out. Our passion (one of our greatest assets) needs fire by a proper singing of the anthem. The can GTF in my book it they're not prepared to sing it.

Even humming it or a whistle would do me. 

35 minutes ago, Big Chief Toffee Teeth said:

Ian Crocker, Gtf
Ian Crocker, Gtf.
Why do we have to listen to this patronising cnut whose preferred narrative is, always, another Scottish disaster?
Witness tonight.
Possible summing up :
" A depleted Scottish squad defy their critics and return one of the country's best results in a competitive match away from home."
Crocker Vision?
" A rare light ( or some such ) in a bleak period for Scotland. "
Utter, utter cnut!

Ian-Crocker-Online-Ian-Crocker.jpg

1 minute ago, red23 said:

Ian-Crocker-Online-Ian-Crocker.jpg

1 minute ago, BigDan said:

I'd move Paterson in to the middle and play Shinnie at full back

Why did Eck spoil things by bringiing on that English championship dud, Phillips - I'd hoped I'd seen the last of him.

Is the general consensus that it was a deserved red and penalty?

I've just seen the post-match stuff but it looked like it should've been a yellow for the tackle and then an embarrassing dive from whoever our player was (never a headbutt, surely).

I thought the penalty looked clearer. You just can't do that when in the wall.

5 minutes ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

Fucking minter when weegies refer to a common Scottish phrase as a 'Glasgow saying'. The Scottish version of little Englanders.

Whit?*

*”Whit” is a Glasgow saying which means “what” (in rUK) and “eh?” in the NO voting parts of the country.

29 minutes ago, just me 2 said:

Anybody still watching? Why aren’t Albania already relegated?

3rd place in our group isn't automatically relegated. The results against the 4th placed teams in the other C groups are removed, and then the worst 3rd place team is relegated.

Albania are 2 points ahead of Cyprus and Montenegro as it stands.

4 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Is the general consensus that it was a deserved red and penalty?

I've just seen the post-match stuff but it looked like it should've been a yellow for the tackle and then an embarrassing dive from whoever our player was (never a headbutt, surely).

I thought the penalty looked clearer. You just can't do that when in the wall.

It was a definite sending off too. Aye Christie made the most of it, but the guy nutted him. It wasn't Muirhead vs Higgins, but the boy stuck his head into Christie and made significant contact. Daft sending off. The ref was fussy as f**k tonight and was a bit too card happy, but the sending off and the pen were both uncontroversial.

Archived