Albania vs Scotland

Gordopolis

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was it not just Robertson that was a booking away from suspension?

As the primal Forrest doubter he did well once they went down to 10 but he needs to do that in tight games, not when we’re 2-0 up against 10 men. That 4th goal though.........!

I really really hope to be standing corrected on this, but I'm sure the pair of them were on a booking!!!

Been some turnaround since Big Eck arrived. Christie, Fraser and Forrest all outstanding.

The dour McLeish haters will be feeling a bit silly now, we were already winning when Albania got a guy sent off

McLeish never picked that team, circumstances picked it. Forrest scores 4 goals against st Johnstone and never made his team a few days later instead he picks diddies like Mcdonald and O’Donnell.

Kevin McDonald should never be mentioned for Scotland again.  He's the opposite of those dynamic performances from the likes of Christie and Armstrong tonight.

Robertson was the only player with a yellow next to his name when the team came up on tv before kick off.

They also had Robertson at CH as well tbf!!!

But good news if it's right, pretty sure cuntbag Crocker said he was suspended after he got booked!!!

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

McLeish never picked that team, circumstances picked it. Forrest scores 4 goals against st Johnstone and never made his team a few days later instead he picks diddies like Mcdonald and O’Donnell.

I agree he’s kinda stumbled across this team but he still picked it. Got to give credit there. 

It’s after that’s even more important, he’s got to learn from that performance. I’m prepared to back him if he can change what hasn’t been working. If it’s back to the 532/352 and with McDonald starting with Fraser at wing back etc He can gtf. 

Archived