Thornton Hibs

Dack Janiels

Before I go any further I hate forfar west end as people can probably tell from my previous posts. However hibby9 how can you even try to blame forfar for what happened. As soon as the game went 2-0 it was obvious you were going to get at least one boy sent off. The way Thornton conducted themselves was an absolute disgrace!!! I was watching and when forfar got a penalty in last minute number 7 threw a punch that is what started it before fulltime. I never seen what happened inside but the fact you and other have lied on here about what happened outside then it wouldn’t surprise me if that happened. The boy that started the game and then had a T-shirt over his top at fulltime was running on trying to fight anyone. Thornton absolute disgrace hope someone sorts you out absolut egang of a team.

ps still hate forfar west end and their manager.

The penalty was the end of the game and as far as I’m aware nothing happen till in the changing room. Like I say I was outside stopping a pile up at the stairs so only going with what team mates told me what went on. And what I got old is the manager started it as he went in cha hing room that caused a riot. End of the day it’s a game football not boxing and both sets of team have to address it. Moving on hopefully the Renfrew manages can back up his words lol no want him getting a fat lip. (Joke)   Cheers for the Forfar boys coming back to the pub for food aswell. Will be noted 

14 hours ago, hibby9 said:

The penalty was the end of the game and as far as I’m aware nothing happen till in the changing room. Like I say I was outside stopping a pile up at the stairs so only going with what team mates told me what went on. And what I got old is the manager started it as he went in cha hing room that caused a riot. End of the day it’s a game football not boxing and both sets of team have to address it. Moving on hopefully the Renfrew manages can back up his words lol no want him getting a fat lip. (Joke)   Cheers for the Forfar boys coming back to the pub for food aswell. Will be noted 

Any chance of expanding on that, a few of us coming up this Saturday, hope we don't have to pack the flak jackets!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived