Thornton Hibs

Dack Janiels

Just now, Dack Janiels said:

As Archie McPherson would say a bit of a Stramash at the end plus disna help matters when 1 of FWE player ends up in hospital after getting thrown to ground and 7 bells kicked out of him emoji90.pngemoji90.pngemoji90.pngemoji90.pnghoose

Sorry to hear that. Hope the lad is ok. 

6 hours ago, Micky.van.der.Hanz said:

Away and take a flying f**k to yourself.
The Forfar manager caused all the trouble thinking he was was the man. He’s a chait. You know nothing. Stick to the Tennessee ya fool.

Do you geniunely believe that? Not what the officials saw outside when your number 9 and 7 got sent off after fulltime? If anyone has goggles on it’s you as everyone else seen it. Fair play to your manager who was disgusted by the way your players acted. Learn more from a team when they lose than you do when you win.

The Forfar manager started all of it. There are always things that happen on the pitch but after the 90 you shake hands and walk away that’s it. The Forfar manager kicked off after game and in the tunnel and threw punches. Always going to be a retaliation.not sure what happend inside but I was outside and was stopping people jumping in and a mass brawl. What I do know is that if the Forfar manager is injured was his own fault as he started it all. He should be setting a better example for his players. Anywyas onto the match. Forfar were gifted 4 goals bad day at the office. Hopefully the manager makes a speedy recovery and is not so stupid to run his mouth and throw punches at players after a well deserved 3 points. Ps I’m hibby9 but was not the number 9 yesterday who was sent off after the game. 

The Forfar manager started all of it. There are always things that happen on the pitch but after the 90 you shake hands and walk away that’s it. The Forfar manager kicked off after game and in the tunnel and threw punches. Always going to be a retaliation.not sure what happend inside but I was outside and was stopping people jumping in and a mass brawl. What I do know is that if the Forfar manager is injured was his own fault as he started it all. He should be setting a better example for his players. Anywyas onto the match. Forfar were gifted 4 goals bad day at the office. Hopefully the manager makes a speedy recovery and is not so stupid to run his mouth and throw punches at players after a well deserved 3 points. Ps I’m hibby9 but was not the number 9 yesterday who was sent off after the game. 
It wasn't the manager that was injured it was actually one of the players who had concussion and burst lip and swollen jaw . It's a game of football emotions running high both teams are to blame for the incident

Well it’s the managers fault this boy has a sore face. Teams stick together and this boy must have got involved. Games should never get to fighting after matches.anyways this subject should be closed now that some clown from Forfar started this topic tryn to give the hibs a bad name. When it’s his club that should have been shamed. 

I must agree with hibby9...

I’ll be honest. I watch, kennoway/ the Glens and Thornton on weekly basis. I’ve never seen anything like that. That was completely at the fault of the FWE manager. Iv watched Thornton beat and be beaten by teams on that park and at 90 mins, when the whistle sounds, it’s game over and you shake hands. Players and coaches of Hibs shook hands with their team before the manager of FWE burst across the width of the park to start on one player.,I do believe actions have been taken against him and rightly so, an embarrassing way for a manager to act. Really took the shine off, what was a decent away performance from his side. They had a few decisions go their way and took their chances. Good three points away from home against a good side, but the manager who’s built like the edge of a 5 pound note needs to take a look at himself. #RIZLA

Hibby9 I’m sure yous will bounce back and what better place to do it than at home this Saturday in the Scottish. A great side with a great togetherness, brilliant committee and friendly supporters!! like you said, bad day at the office. [emoji1376][emoji1376] all the best to the hibbys

Cant say this is a surprise to me after what they did to Tayport last week

One of our players ended up with a broken leg from a bad challange that went unpunished by the ref

The Thornton player who made the tackle them turned away and started laughing as he knew he done and should of been sent off but the weak ref let him off with it

Archived