Another middle-class leftist mass tantrum

banana

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, banana said:

The latest Portland tantrum, some Twitter thread :1eye

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1063673153199599617

Six raging snowflakes arrested, I'm guessing (l-r) jupe, welshbairn, Mentel, TheOP, Brother Blades, AsimHitsASix:

Ruben_A_Delahuerga.jpgBetsy_Toll.jpgElizabeth_L_Cheek.jpgBrittany_N_Frost.jpgGary_Fresquez.jpgHannah_McClintock.jpg

I'm not going to lie, I would've loved that thing with the yellow jacket and purple hair to get knocked the f**k out. 

6 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I'm not going to lie, I would've loved that thing with the yellow jacket and purple hair to get knocked the f**k out. 

Good that you used "thing" rather assume gender or what it identifies as.

On 17/11/2018 at 18:02, banana said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-46247339

'Extinction Rebellion' :lol:

Image result for extinction rebellion

Have any P&Bers ever been in a mass extinction worse than that which wiped out the dinosaurs? Where do you plan to be when the Global Warming Rapture finally arrives?

Excellent post, young Banana.  As a middle class bloke living in middle England it seems we are overwhelmed by extremists all around.  Vegan Eco-social warriors, white van man racist Brexiteers and xenophobic idiots arguing for Scottish independence.  All wanting their pathetic voices to be heard in defiance of mainstream opinion.

51 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

This is a usual tactic with the mass tantrums from these organised chaps - put unstable, mouthy women on the front line to act as a shield. Then scream about 'misogyny' and 'white supremacy' if anything goes down.

:lol:

3 hours ago, banana said:

This is a usual tactic with the mass tantrums from these organised chaps - put unstable, mouthy women on the front line to act as a shield. Then scream about 'misogyny' and 'white supremacy' if anything goes down.

:lol:

You could just tell she was trying to provoke them into hitting her then everyone else was just going to pile in. 

On 17/11/2018 at 18:02, banana said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-46247339

'Extinction Rebellion' :lol:

Image result for extinction rebellion

Have any P&Bers ever been in a mass extinction worse than that which wiped out the dinosaurs? Where do you plan to be when the Global Warming Rapture finally arrives?

Pensioner worried about Global Warming. As the Police drag her away she is screaming ' It's so warm I'm down to wearing only 3 jackets and a cardigan '

1 minute ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Nah yer alright. Vanity is a bourgeoisie construct. Like charity. Get it tae f**k.

I'll supply a jobby too to use as adhesive.

#fuckvanity #pooheadprolesrising

19 hours ago, Dee Man said:

^^^^ Application for Australian citizenship going well.

Archived