Ross County vs Dunfermline Athletic Sat 24th Nov

My first trip to Dingwall so I can finally get it ticked off my list. Somehow AJ will still be in charge of this one. Anything other than a miserable defeat would be most welcome.

That being said, other than the pumping at Ayr, our away record this season is actually rather excellent. The full record in all competitions is six wins, three draws and one defeat. Which makes the atrocious home record even more baffling.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll draw, happy clappers everywhere will then make out it's the start of a revival and the board were correct not to dump AJ. 

We'll then get beat by Morton the week after where AJ will get fucked off, 3 weeks late. 

1-0 to us, but we're flattering to deceive at the minute.

If you pack your defence and sit deep we really struggle to break teams down with the lack of pace in our side. Hopefully Morris will be fit for this, as Draper at centre half makes our midfield very soft.

On ‎17‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 15:59, Grant228 said:

We'll draw, happy clappers everywhere will then make out it's the start of a revival and the board were correct not to dump AJ. 

We'll then get beat by Morton the week after where AJ will get fucked off, 3 weeks late. 

This.

Clicky

Terrible luck with injuries this season. Morris breaking his wrist on his first training session back. :lol:

Out: Gardyne, Fontaine, Morris

Doubts: Vigurs, Mckay, Draper

That's arguably 6 first choice players there with the silver lining being that Watson looks like he's back.

19 minutes ago, staggy4life said:

Clicky

Terrible luck with injuries this season. Morris breaking his wrist on his first training session back. :lol:

That's arguably 6 first choice players there with the silver lining being that Watson looks like he's back.

^^^ shitting it

If I didn't want to get Dingwall ticked off so badly there's not a chance in hell I'd still be going on Saturday. Why am I like this?

48 minutes ago, staggy4life said:

There’s no arguing, all those players were cemented in the first XI.  Morris hadn’t missed any games before his injury vs Ayr. 

10 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Apparently this is only the third time ever that we'll have played County away on a Saturday in a competitive match.

There was a 3-1 Pars win in April 2009 and a 2-2 draw in February 2010.

Steven Watt's volley PowttJS.gif

Archived