Ross County vs Dunfermline Athletic Sat 24th Nov

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, FifeArab said:

I hope If DA Win then they do It with style and class. Can’t have 1/2 of Ross County’s manager’s greeting his puss off again.

Sorry but I have to disagree.  I hope the Pars win with an offside goal and Kettlewell has another meltdown.

We can start a campaign to have the SPFL introduce a Championship ‘Heads Gone’ award alongside Manager of the Month.

Just left the town to head up to Dingwall. I think most Pars fans are going today in hope rather than expectation: County are understandably clear favourites and all the pressure is on them. 

It'll be another tough task today; without Louis Longridge and to a larger extent, Aidan Keena, it makes the match more difficult for Allan Johnston.  

I don't see many changes this weekend from the defeat at home to Falkirk. I think we will go: 

Robinson

Williamson-Devine-Ashcroft-J.Longridge

Craigen-M.Martin-Thomsom

Higginbotham-El Bakhtaoui-Hippolyte

Subs: 

Gill (GK)

L.Martin

Morrison

Vincent

Connolly

Ryan

Muirhead

Going to say 2-1 to Ross County; I think they'll just have too much for a confidentless Dunfermline. 

However.... COYP! :thumsup2

Just now, bunglebonce said:

Looks to me like:

Fox

Fraser | Morris | Watson | Demetriou

McManus | Cowie | Lindsay | Mullin

Stewart | Mckay

VS

Muirhead | El Bakh | Higginbotham

Thomson | Vincent
Martin
Longridge | Devine | Ashcroft | Williamson

Robinson

Nah we'll be 4-4-2

Ross Stewart's first start in the league for County.  He'll be a good counter-attacking player but will he get much space in behind today?  McManus on the wing is hardly ideal, but with Keillor-Dunn not producing the goods and Gardyne out it's worth persevering with.  In the little that Mullin has been on the left he's been pretty blunt but Williamson showed in the previous fixture that he can be got at.

Archived