Warriors v Bairns (Scot Cup)

RC55 FFC

This is stenny we're talking about here. Mckinnon shouldve been able to stick a team out on the park today that wouldnt ship 4 goals to that dross.  No excuses today was unacceptable.

I’m not saying he’s completely blameless here but that’s all the players we’ve got available and playing in the same formation that’s been successful for us recently. I’m not sure what else he can do when the players collectively turn in as bad a performance as that was in the second half today. Genuinely looked like not one gave a f**k.

Well, we've been reasonable with Harrison/McGhee and Brough in the league. Then Harrison drops out for Muirhead and all the beds get shat in the same game. Muirhead seems to bring nothing but panic into a back line.

Aye Muirhead is just so fucking shite.

Hats off to Paul Paton by the way, the only one with the balls to come towards the fans at the end.  Thought he did not too bad either in a midfield that gave f**k all. 

Thought he was our best player first half today. Don’t envy him playing in a midfield with Irving/McKee/Sammut.

Not very often the diddy team wins the cup tie and today was no exeption

When Falkirk scored first was waiting for the floodgates to open but you are really honking. The difference between the teams today was obvious.  Falkirk had a bit more pace but we had leaders and a desire in the team that wanted the game more than our opponents.  As stated after the first goal thought we were in bother and then when Falkirk equalised expected them to come out and dominate the second half but never happened.  Sad to see some mindless morons in the Falkirk end decided to through things on the park - well done for letting your support down.

Obvious where Falkirk's problems are - cannot defend, lack of leadership and having to resort to long ball hit and hopes.

Thought all our players played well but big shout out to Harry Paton and Sean Dickson.

One of these days that you really enjoy when you put one over your bigger rivals.

See you in Division 1 next year.

Edited by Moonglum25

Not even sure I have quite taken in what I just watched. I’m glad I went now just to suck in the scenes with stenny fans gloating at us after demolishing us. I won’t forget it and a real sense must be kicking in for a few falkirk fans that this is rock bottom. Granted I’m not as old as many fans but it certainly is the worst for the majority surely.

If ever there was confirmation that this bunch need punted then today was it. The supposed better team were resorted to punting the ball all game and made to look utterly clueless. Lewis is truly awful and can’t help but think it is having an effect on the team. A few times now I have watched full backs go to play a ball to him and stop. This is professional footballers were on about here FFS!! I really am concerned that the job expected of McKinnon in January is just too big a job. As for Rangers not letting us have rudden then that was just the icing on the cake. Looking at the alternatives available was further confirmation of the state we find ourselves in. Worrying, very worrying

Not very often the diddy team wins the cup tie and today was no exeption
When Falkirk scored first was waiting for the floodgates to open but you are really honking. The difference between the teams today was obvious.  Falkirk had a bit more pace but we had leaders and a desire in the team that wanted the game more than our opponents.  As stated after the first goal thought we were in bother and then when Falkirk equalised expected them to come out and dominate the second half but never happened.  Sad to see some mindless morons in the Falkirk end decided to through things on the park - well done for letting your support down.
Obvious where Falkirk's problems are - cannot defend, lack of leadership and having to resort to long ball hit and hopes.
Thought all our players played well but big shout out to Harry Paton and Sean Dickson.
One of these days that you really enjoy when you put one over your bigger rivals.
See you in Division 1 next year.
Totally agree pal, your team thoroughly deserved the win today. They wanted it more and fought for every ball.

Dennon Lewis go and find a job cause you aren't going to make a living at football.

So many players in that team don't have the heart for the fight or they just aren't very good.

Defence looked shakey every time a cross ball went in. I definitely think Harrison looks more solid in there than Muirhead but it doesn't help when you have a keeper that doesn't come for crosses.

Ray has a big job on his hands come January but we knew that anyway.

Don't blame him for any of this as he was left with the worst squad of players I have ever seen at Falkirk.

If any slither of good comes out of it, its hopefully that we'll see an end to this bizarre, recurring desire from a number of Falkirk fans to hero worship this squad of imposters. Only losing by one goal at home to Ayr and drawing with a dug shit Partick Thistle team had the usual suspects creaming their pants. Make no mistake, the squad is a joke and shame on anyone who continues to praise the same clowns week in week out. 

McKinnon at least seems to get it with him talking about trying to bring in 8 or 9. If we only add 3 or 4 as some seem to be advocating we'd be lucky to get to 20 points. 

Seeing the Warriors getting drawn away to Aberdeen makes me glad we are out. Aberdeen would destroy that mob currently masquerading as football players.

Except, if we had won we’d be No. 15. in the draw and have been away to Kilmarnock. Arguably even worse....

Guest Alessandro
1 hour ago, Shodwall cat said:

This is stenny we're talking about here. Mckinnon shouldve been able to stick a team out on the park today that wouldnt ship 4 goals to that dross.  No excuses today was unacceptable.

hahahahahaha!

Well done Stenny, completely deserved the victory today. It won't happen I suppose but it would be great if you could get a result at Pittodrie in the next round. I might even go to the replay if there was one.

Was in the wee bar after the match which was full of jubilant warriors. Your celebrations are certainly not grudged!