Warriors v Bairns (Scot Cup)

RC55 FFC

A couple of weeks ago I would have fancied our chances but since the draw was made, Falkirk appear to be less terrible and Stenhousemuir are in a real malaise. We're trying to give it a good go but the quality isn't really there at the moment. We look short of ideas going forward and it's hard to see where the goals are going to come from.

Still, in a one-off game, who knows what might happen? I would fucking love it if we won on Saturday. Fucking love it.

this game will have to be a change of what we have seen of the team over the last few games, we will be expected to attach and score goals, something we have struggled in doing even in our recent upturn in form, hopefully with our forward line back we will manage.

Will Stenny have a manager in place for this game? Who is fav for the job?

Edited by falkirkzombie

Mrs B executing a selfish shift swap onto backshift has put paid to me attending this game. Gutted. 10 minute walk with pitstop before and after in Station Hotel would have been a sublime way to spend a Saturday.

3-0 Bairns. Tommy Robson brace, one each for Rudden and Petra.

10 minutes ago, spratte said:

@edibairn why would you like this post?

Liking a post generally indicates gratitude or agreement.

I asked the poster how o'hara was doing for Stenhousemuir and received a reply. I also happen to agree with his assessment.

Edited by EdiBairn

Liking a post generally indicates gratitude or agreement.
I asked the poster how o'hara was doing for Stenhousemuir and received a reply. I also happen to agree with his assessment.

So you are happy that one of our young development players isn’t progressing?

40 minutes ago, spratte said:

So you are happy that one of our young development players isn’t progressing?

The fact he came from the academy is irrelevant at this stage. He hasn't progressed(i.e. he hasn't done anything) for 4 seasons now and is now not even good enough for a team at the bottom of league 1. Ray will be moving him on at the earliest opportunity, as 3 goals in 74 first team appearances(including 0 in 42 for us) just isn't enough from a striker at any level.

While that is regrettable, if a player isn't good enough, he isn't good enough- as there is no shortage of people reminding us when it comes to others.

Edited by EdiBairn