Tommy Robinson to visit Hearts

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, wintonfan said:

dont you mean stephen yaxley-lennon, oh sugar i just said his name is lennon, now who else in edinburgh has the name lennon, aye the hibernian manager neil lennon

I asked a robot to study 100 hours of Pie and Bovril content. Here is the outcome.

2 hours ago, Briannmataxi said:

That's typical hearts though. Can't use there fists so resort to weapons. It's a well known fact that once you're hibs you're one of the hardest c***s on planet earth. He would have no problem with that wee racist dick and every one of you on here. (Apart from the hibs bois of course) 

Do you enjoy the following:

"... meatballs made from minced off-cuts and offal, especially pork (traditionally pig's heart, liver, and fatty belly meat or bacon) together with herbs for flavoring and sometimes added bread crumbs..."

Very popular cultural delicacy.

#12RUELSTREET

21 minutes ago, Slavoj Žižek said:

Do you enjoy the following:

"... meatballs made from minced off-cuts and offal, especially pork (traditionally pig's heart, liver, and fatty belly meat or bacon) together with herbs for flavoring and sometimes added bread crumbs..."

Very popular cultural delicacy.

#12RUELSTREET

f**k off weirdo 

9 minutes ago, The OP said:

I actually originally responded to someone called Mr X, Mr Nobody. Is he not a mini moderator?

Apparently there are two Mr Xs mate and the one who supports the minis isn’t a moderator. 

Archived