Tommy Robinson to visit Hearts

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nope. I know a guy, who's now in his 50s, with links to the far right who moved to Scotland from England years ago. He settled in Perth and his choice of club became Hearts through guys he already knew, still goes to this day. 

We need to skip this topic.

Nothing new. IRA and the Nazis had connections 80 years ago.

https://www.historyireland.com/20th-century-contemporary-history/the-secret-ira-soviet-agreement-1925/

In the summer of 1925, just two years after the IRA’s defeat in the Civil War, the organisation sent a delegation to Moscow to solicit finance and weaponry from the Soviet Union. According to Tim Pat Coogan, the Russians asked their guests, ‘How many bishops did you hang?’, and when the answer was none, they replied, ‘Ah, you people are not serious at all

58 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Was that just before you knocked spark out by an auld woman? 

Wee Tommy at least gave you a Union Jack pillow to rest your head on

Bob the Casual.

Can he shite it? Yes he can.

32 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Never knew the royals were in the IRA. Interesting piece of trivia there. mags.png

Yup. But I don't care that Eddie 8th was a weak minded fascist. But you and Gannonball seem to feel some kind of embarrassment that Irish nationalists cozied up to the Nazis.

25 minutes ago, Briannmataxi said:

It's a well known fact around Edinburgh and Glasgow that after a hibs *** game in December 1987 @BobWilliamson shat it and ran away. Wee pavement dancer couldn't hack it against the big boys 

I was there when Hibs were hiding behind the meat wagon at Easter Road HAHAHAHA. 

How did that workout for the Hibees (and police in Van) haha

34 minutes ago, Briannmataxi said:

It's a well known fact around Edinburgh and Glasgow that after a hibs *** game in December 1987 @BobWilliamson shat it and ran away. Wee pavement dancer couldn't hack it against the big boys 

7 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

I was there when Hibs were hiding behind the meat wagon at Easter Road HAHAHAHA. 

How did that workout for the Hibees (and police in Van) haha

Fxxking grow up ya couple of wee fannies :lol:

Archived