Tommy Robinson to visit Hearts

9 hours ago, The OP said:

Apparently there are two Mr Xs mate and the one who supports the minis isn’t a moderator. 

There is only one Mr X on here.   He’s the sensible moderator chap, a Doonhamer fan.  I’m Mr. X, the much less sensible Hearts fan. 

It’s the small points that make all the difference.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Eckauskas said:

Allegedly used to collect money around Luton to support the IRA in his younger years. Surprised he doesn't have a statue outside Celtic Park tbh.

A̶l̶l̶e̶g̶e̶d̶l̶y̶, you're full of crap.

Do Hearts fans know that Pegida was founded as a German nationalist movement that also protested Islam?  Jambo Tommy fans should also have donned the spiked pickelhaube to fully embrace Pegida UK's Tommy.  

Hertz pals from 1915.  Pvt Rab fi Dalry 'far right' said: "Aye, King Wilhem, King Billy, aw the same big team, ken."

Image result for pickelhaube soldiers

Just now, paranoid android said:

There's a hibs fan (who has always been an absolute c**t) losing his tiny shiny fucking mind on my mate's Facebook page about this - for that reason, I'm glad this is happening. 

There's nothing like a spot of the oul' fascism and bigotry for the old fitba' wind-up, eh? We might be encouraging the weans to sign up to follow this decade's Hitler wannabe, but if it annoys some of the vermin, it'll all be worth it, aye?

10 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

There's nothing like a spot of the oul' fascism and bigotry for the old fitba' wind-up, eh? We might be encouraging the weans to sign up to follow this decade's Hitler wannabe, but if it annoys some of the vermin, it'll all be worth it, aye?

There's plenty wrong with fascism and bigotry, mate.

Some folk are going a wee bit over the top about this in an effort to be seen as morally superior - the fact that this particular p***k is losing his shit is especially funny.

42 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

There's a hibs fan (who has always been an absolute c**t) losing his tiny shiny fucking mind on my mate's Facebook page about this - for that reason, I'm glad this is happening. 

Hearts are really getting one over on us with this bigoted behaviour.

Spoiler

roflbot.jpg

4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Spill the beans then. Who’s this ‘absolute c**t’ ??

You want him to name a pal of his on an anonymous football forum so strangers from here, i.e you, can snoop round his social media. 

You're a strange young guy :blink:

Archived