Tommy Robinson to visit Hearts

Not surprising the idiots in the support have aligned themselves with that bigot. 
Absolutely no chance he'd get away with walking in to a Hearts support home or away, thankfully.

Course he would, the Hearts bigots would love it.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, GordonS said:

"Sure they may be a bunch of Nazis that go around terrifying innocent people, but at least they raise some money for charidee..."

That's absolutely uncalled for. In this climate, that sort of thing is deeply unhelpful.

Transport in Edinburgh is difficult enough without tram passengers being delayed by staff picking bits of Yaxley-Lennon's skull out of the windscreen wipers. There's a perfectly good bridge he can jump off instead.

Oh come off it. The Water of Leith that passes under Dean Bridge is a lovely scenic walk, and shouldn't be ruined by having to poke bits of pureed fascist out of one's shoes. Might I suggest he has a go at the traditional North Edinburgh Iron Man Challenge of going to Silverknowes beach, downing a bottle of vodka, wearing a backpack full of 25 kilogrammes of assorted rocks, and then seeing how fast he can swim to Dalgety Bay and back.

2 hours ago, Mr. X said:

We really do have some fecking dregs within our support, and unfortunately they tend to have some of the loudest voices.

Surely there are more normal decent hearts fans that  can tell these cuntos to do one... Or at least direct them towards Glasgow

I'm feeling sorry for the vast majority of Hearts fans over this. They've got a problem element in their support and most of them know it, but they've done nothing to deserve it. You know what you're getting with the OF and the tribal alignment with a side in the Irish ethnonationalist conflict, but Hearts are a real football club that don't deserve associated with violent, hateful extremists.

2 hours ago, Green Day said:

Is it not just a bunch of wee laddies though, as I said on the Hearts thread, the ones Budge is looking to remove from section N?

Nope. I know a guy, who's now in his 50s, with links to the far right who moved to Scotland from England years ago. He settled in Perth and his choice of club became Hearts through guys he already knew, still goes to this day. 

19 minutes ago, wintonfan said:

dont you mean stephen yaxley-lennon, oh sugar i just said his name is lennon, now who else in edinburgh has the name lennon, aye the hibernian manager neil lennon

tenor.gif?itemid=9973765

12 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

With the way Lennon went down with a coin to the puss I'm not so sure. 

That's typical hearts though. Can't use there fists so resort to weapons. It's a well known fact that once you're hibs you're one of the hardest c***s on planet earth. He would have no problem with that wee racist dick and every one of you on here. (Apart from the hibs bois of course) 

Archived