Random things you didn't know.

On 16/11/2018 at 07:44, port-ton said:

Your nose is actually in pretty much full view of your eyes, however because your brain sees it as unimportant and always there it fools your eyes in to ignoring that it's actually there.

I can't stop seeing my nose now and it's really annoying you utter c**t!

Until 5 minutes ago I would have bet my mortgage that the rabona kick was named after the first known player to have performed the move. 
I'm glad I didn't. 

Explain further please. I’m intrigued and have, well maybe had, the same belief as you.

On 17/11/2018 at 21:41, Dee Man said:

Until 5 minutes ago I would have bet my mortgage that the rabona kick was named after the first known player to have performed the move. 

I'm glad I didn't. 

It's named after Glaswegian foreplay: "Haw Senga come here, ah've goat ra bona..." 

Until yesterday I didn’t know that if you are writing a text on an iPhone, if you press and hold the space bar you can move the little cursor around easily!

Can also shake the iPhone if you make a mistake on a txt then you vacant delete txt

I was getting annoyed by getting swamped by Daily Express HEADLINES!!! on Google News, so I clicked on settings to see if there was anyway of blocking them. Turned out that Reuters, the Guardian and several other outlets were already blocked. Tinfoil Hat moment! No idea how that happened but to block a source you hover over it and click on the 3 vertical dots that appear by it, and click "hide".

Every time I hire a car I always note which side the petrol cap is on before driving out of the compound. Hired a motor last week, hire gadgie notices me checking out the filler cap and points out that beside the petrol pump icon on the dashboard fuel gauge there’s a wee arrow indicating which side of the [emoji594] the filler cap is on.
Effin’ amazin’ ............[emoji122]🤪

8 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Every time I hire a car I always note which side the petrol cap is on before driving out of the compound. Hired a motor last week, hire gadgie notices me checking out the filler cap and points out that beside the petrol pump icon on the dashboard fuel gauge there’s a wee arrow indicating which side of the  the filler cap is on.
Effin’ amazin’ ............

I read somewhere recently that some car manufacturers have stopped doing this because so few people actually know about it.

Brought on quite a seethe, I must say, and I don't even drive.