Random things you didn't know.

32 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I used to love Fray Bentos pies as a kid but nowadays I wouldn't even feed one to my dog, partially due to the fact that I don't have a dog but you get my drift. 

I was sitting on a wall in Fife today eating a couple of pies. The dog was sitting nicely and getting a few bits. He wasn’t hugely impressed by the cheese, cauliflower, chilli and broccoli one but went mad for the steak and haggis. An old boy walked by and said “ye cannae beat a guid pie”. Just a bit of consumer advice for you if you are ever pie shopping should you get a dog one day and should Stephen’s open a branch Down Under.

Atmosphere is a house brand of Primark.
Autograph is a house brand of Marks & Spencer, and worth more than the above.
Monsoon clothes are apparently quite desirable, and worth more than the above.

^^^ Shit You Wish You Didn't Know thread for this pish

Bernard Cribbins used to advertise Fray Bentos on the telly. 

He is one of a number of actors who have appeared both in Carry On films and Dr Who. 

Two actors who actually played Dr Who appeared in Carry On films- William Hartnell "Carry on Sergeant" and Jon Pertwee "Carry on Screaming" and "Carry on Cleo". 

7 hours ago, tamthebam said:

He is one of a number of actors who have appeared both in Carry On films and Dr Who. 

Two actors who actually played Dr Who appeared in Carry On films- William Hartnell "Carry on Sergeant" and Jon Pertwee "Carry on Screaming" and "Carry on Cleo". 

Roy Castle was in Carry on up the Khyber and the film Dr Who and the Daleks. 

7 hours ago, tamthebam said:

30 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Roy Castle was in Carry on up the Khyber and the film Dr Who and the Daleks. 

All of these actors are dead. The unforgiving Carry On curse takes no prisoners. 

9 minutes ago, coprolite said:

He was brilliant in Carry on Battery Farming.

Carry On Highly Processed Meat Of Questionable Nutrition Value was my favourite. 

RIP Bernie Winters. 

Edited by Dee Man

8 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Bernard Cribbins.jpg