Airdrie v East Fife

About time all the shenanigans were put to rest and we look forward to the trip to Airdrie. I have a NAGging suspicion that we haven't heard the end of it though, and we will be SADDLEd with more HORSING around. We need to REIN it in and concentrate on the MAIN event. Anyway still some seats available on the STAGECOACH.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, smuggfifer said:

About time all the shenanigans were put to rest and we look forward to the trip to Airdrie. I have a NAGging suspicion that we haven't heard the end of it though, and we will be SADDLEd with more HORSING around. We need to REIN it in and concentrate on the MAIN event. Anyway still some seats available on the STAGECOACH.

MANE

1 hour ago, DestroyedByMadness said:

MANE

He plays for Liverpool. He's no Kevin Smith though to be fair.

Hopefully Ian Murray can act a bit more responsibly than McGlynn did last Saturday and not try to STIRRUP any trouble.

Like to see Pat Slattery back in the team.He was part of the winning 8 game run we had.Hes fit agood tackler and does not  give up.Ithought his replacement was slow.Outjumped at crossballs and looked like he was struggling for pace particularly in the second half.He was passed by a rovers player on a few occasions and was left in midfield floundering when he should have been at the back.Almost like we are trying to horseshoe a player into the team.

This is the first week my wee boys actually said to me "we got football this week?"
Tell you what, he's an actual glutton for punishment.
Onto the game....
Absolutely no idea what to expect on Saturday, we just can't seem to play at home.
Murray will have had a few weeks to work on things (fitness for a start) and try and drum a few ideas into players heads (like basic defending). I'd love for the wee man to see his first victory but I wouldn't be too disappointed with a draw tbh.

Archived