Airdrie v East Fife

Think they were caught flat footed waiting for the whistle that never came for the handball, just like at Arbroath!!!
Thought they would have learned their lesson from that one and play to the whistle!!!
No just a case of shite defending?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, King Kebab said:

How far he traveled with the ball is pretty irrelevant, if the foul is given, as it should have been the rest of your description is moot, could argue that you clearly see three defenders stopping with their hands in the air clearly expecting the obvious foul to be given, but it's not and they have to start running again against a player already in motion!!!

One of the first things you learn in football is to play to the whistle. If they'd done that they might have prevented a goal and whether or not there was a handball would be pretty irrelevant 

Think they were caught flat footed waiting for the whistle that never came for the handball, just like at Arbroath!!!
Thought they would have learned their lesson from that one and play to the whistle!!!

One of the first things you learn in football is to play to the whistle. If they'd done that they might have prevented a goal and whether or not there was a handball would be pretty irrelevant 

Already said that so I agree with you, still a pretty blatant foul though!!!

The old Kebab King loves a meltdown! Deep into midweek after the game and he's still a little ball of fury. Mate, the handball wasn't. The penalty was.  4 is a bigger number than 2.         

What a strange post from a strange man and given a like by a renowned Forum Knobhead!!!

I'm well over Saturday mate, I was merely affording you all the courtesy of sharing EFTV version of the highlights which were just out and which is always done on the match thread!!!

I'm afraid losing to Airdrie United does not really have a bearing on the making or breaking my week, get over yourselves!!![emoji1]

7 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

What a strange post from a strange man and given a like by a renowned Forum Knobhead!!! 

I'm well over Saturday mate, I was merely affording you all the courtesy of sharing EFTV version of the highlights which were just out and which is always done on the match thread!!!

I'm afraid losing to Airdrie United does not really have a bearing on the making or breaking my week, get over yourselves!!!emoji1.png

^^^ Livid  5 days after a game.

:lol::lol::lol:

^^^ Livid  5 days after a game.:lol::lol::lol:

Surely if I was livid, I'd be going down the old "Clydebank" route wouldn't I???

2 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Surely if I was livid, I'd be going down the old "Clydebank" route wouldn't I???

Honestly mate. I really feel for you. It's hard when you mug yourself off with the triumphalism 20 minutes into a game, only to make yourself look an utter c**t at full time.  I feel your pain.  5 days have passed. You need to let it go.

Now, it's Thursday morning. Doesn't that mean you should be down the old Methil cop shop with the rest of the EFMB for your weekly hard drive check?

Honestly mate. I really feel for you. It's hard when you mug yourself off with the triumphalism 20 minutes into a game, only to make yourself look an utter c**t at full time.  I feel your pain.  5 days have passed. You need to let it go.
Now, it's Thursday morning. Doesn't that mean you should be down the old Methil cop shop with the rest of the EFMB for your weekly hard drive check?

No that's on a Tuesday, I take it the libraries are open early on a Thursday in Airdrie that you have such early bird access to a terminal???

No. I've my own Fisher Price unit.

Shall we keep this predictable theme going where I ask you where you stole it from or shall we just end it there???

I'm afraid losing to Airdrie United does not really have a bearing on the making or breaking my week, get over yourselves!!![emoji1]

[emoji23][emoji23]Dont cry my friend

Told ye's you had a player there but none of you believed me!!!
Keep him fit and in that position and he'll do that day in and day out!!!
This even more.
The guys growing into a massive player for us, yesterday aswell, his second goals an absolute peach, left footed, top bin off the post 20 yarder.
His work rate and will to win the ball is to be applauded. Seems to have got his fitness up 10 fold since joining as well. I think.Murrays given him the "number 10" role just allowing him to roam between midfield and Duffy up top.
I laughed yesterday, he went to play a ball up the line with his left foot, missed it and fell on his arse....then done that for the goal with his left!!

3 hours ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

This even more.
The guys growing into a massive player for us, yesterday aswell, his second goals an absolute peach, left footed, top bin off the post 20 yarder.
His work rate and will to win the ball is to be applauded. Seems to have got his fitness up 10 fold since joining as well. I think.Murrays given him the "number 10" role just allowing him to roam between midfield and Duffy up top.
I laughed yesterday, he went to play a ball up the line with his left foot, missed it and fell on his arse....then done that for the goal with his left!!

It is a wand of a left foot after all ;)

Archived