Unfairly overlooked?

Why was Richard Foster not called up for Scotland?  

147 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I know Scotland havent qualified for a major tournament in 20 years but the day we start calling up St.Johnstone players for competitive matches is the day the national team should just rap it tbh.

Our name is Scotland and we're here to say
We're going to need a new right-back today
He voted YES and he's tall and he's thin
Let's watch Ricky the Saint come marching in

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Our name is Scotland and we're here to say
We're going to need a new right-back today
He voted YES and he's tall and he's thin
Let's watch Ricky the Saint come marching in

My names Ricky Foster Im a bit of a dick

I come from Elgin and Im really quite thick

A played for Aberdeen under Orange Jim-mee

And also for Rangers, (R.I.P.)

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

My names Ricky Foster Im a bit of a dick

I come from Elgin and Im really quite thick

A played for Aberdeen under Orange Jim-mee

And also for Rangers, (R.I.P.)

http://bfy.tw/Kq8m

There once was a lad called Ricky

He leaves his mum in tears, has a wife who shares her sizzling bikini tops, agreed with Michael Stewart and has been issued with a notice of complaint by the Scottish FA compliance officer for "excessive misconduct"

Catchy, no?

1 hour ago, Fide said:

http://bfy.tw/Kq8m

There once was a lad called Ricky

He leaves his mum in tears, has a wife who shares her sizzling bikini tops, agreed with Michael Stewart and has been issued with a notice of complaint by the Scottish FA compliance officer for "excessive misconduct"

Catchy, no?

I actually know his mum. Lovely lady.

4 hours ago, Widge said:

Whilst Fosters tongue in cheek comments are hilarious, it does kinda highlight an apparent lack of right backs playing at any real level who could be considered!

Judging by the quotes in the article below it doesnt seem tongue in cheek at all, thus making it even more hilarious. It does however detract from others more deserving at Saints and perhaps he should shut his pie.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46187545

Tbf, when you look at Scots who actually play at right back, only Hutton and Stephen O'Donnell spring to mind as being at a higher level/club higher up.

Probably says quite a lot about the options at the moment.

Sadly it's probably harmed Zander Clarks/Jason Kerrs chances, as now every time they're mentioned you'll get a swathe of morons mocking Foster.

21 hours ago, Kyle said:

I clicked both options. Being 'fucking shit' doesn't stop you playing for Scotland - just ask Ian Black.

Ian Black was capped on the back of an excellent season for Hearts.  He shouldn't have been capped because he'd moved to the 3rd division and effectively committed career suicide, but there's far worse players than him to have played for Scotland.

Ricky Foster though isn't being overlooked because he's at St johnstone though, it's because he's garbage.

Archived