West of Scotland Cup Ties 17/11/18 Predictions

Ammy12

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great result for shortlees. I would never go close to saying they are a 1 man team but Knapp takes them to s different level, as he would any ammy team in Scotland tho, to beat a team of eastfields stature without him does send a message out I feel. Superb well done

I’ve always said if shortlees sort there defence then the rest will take care of itself , with or without knapp

Guest Mick Kennedy
1 hour ago, craig ross said:
1 hour ago, josecc said:
Luck of the draw will play a part but who do you fancy to win it this year

Lots of decent teams into the 32 difficult to pick for me

I think we are now into the last 16 mate 

Guest Mick Kennedy
9 hours ago, craig ross said:
9 hours ago, Mick Kennedy said:
I think we are now into the last 16 mate 

Ahh seen your team a few times this season mick doing well considering the amount of injuries you have had

Cheers mate, yeh we have really struggled an average of about 7-8 a week since he start if the season. Missed some really important players. But thats nearly everyone one back and we are still there or there abouts in each competition so see how we get on. 

Hollytown colts 1 Hurlford ammies 3

Good result Hurlford dominated for most of the game apart from a spell in the second half when they became disjointed when Hollytown were going all out to save the game.

after last week it’s a result.

Colville squeezed through yesterday and will be there or thereabouts come the final I suspect. Great credit to Milton for pushing it and taking the game right to the end. Hopefully they will get a boost from pushing one of the top teams all the way.

Guest Mick Kennedy
8 minutes ago, Des18 said:

Colville squeezed through yesterday and will be there or thereabouts come the final I suspect. Great credit to Milton for pushing it and taking the game right to the end. Hopefully they will get a boost from pushing one of the top teams all the way.

Squeezed through, Dont talk nonsense. We had 80 percent possession god knows how many opportunities. Milton didn’t have a shot at our goal or one chance in the whole game. They set out to play 10 men behind the ball which I fully understand and they defended fir their lives but don’t talk nonsense, it would would have been a travesty if didn’t win that game 

1 nil , 10 nil ,  doesnt make one bit of difference. In the hat thats all that matters at this stage.

Away ties like that r allways tricky for the favourites especially at this time of year and on grass parks. 

Key time in the season and wins are the most important thing, performances are a bonus.

Bannockburn v Colville next week set up for a cracker!!

20 hours ago, Stucafu said:

Top tipster Redondo.

some tight games as predicted, well done to all teams who progressed.

Really fancied Blantyre, decent outfit!!  UB have some talented young strikers but cant rely on them all the time. Bannockburn will end there Scottish run also I think.

Shortlees , good win without knapp I believe, thats what the best teams do find ways to win, sure they will be in the hunt to lift the trophy.

Colville,  St Pats, Shortlees and Bannockburn. Winner to come from this 4.

Well done to goldenhill yesterday, I know they’ve lost a few in the close season but are still a good side on yesterday’s evidence. Crosshouse started well and had the confidence to play in their half but lost a few cheap goals and was up against it from the start. Good luck in the nxt round.

Guest Mick Kennedy
5 hours ago, Redondo said:

Really fancied Blantyre, decent outfit!!  UB have some talented young strikers but cant rely on them all the time. Bannockburn will end there Scottish run also I think.

Shortlees , good win without knapp I believe, thats what the best teams do find ways to win, sure they will be in the hunt to lift the trophy.

Colville,  St Pats, Shortlees and Bannockburn. Winner to come from this 4.

The draw will play a big part, and my experience tells me there will be a few shocks along the way. 

Archived