West of Scotland Cup Ties 17/11/18 Predictions

Ammy12

Guest Mick Kennedy
2 hours ago, Crazy Feet said:

They could very well. The boy Grant is probably the best striker in amateur football imo.

He’s a very good player 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Squeezed through, Dont talk nonsense. We had 80 percent possession god knows how many opportunities. Milton didn’t have a shot at our goal or one chance in the whole game. They set out to play 10 men behind the ball which I fully understand and they defended fir their lives but don’t talk nonsense, it would would have been a travesty if didn’t win that game 

All about opinions Mick. I wouldn't disagree that Colville dominated possession but 1-0 is a narrow margin in anybody's language.

you seem to be getting a bit tetchy in your old age! 

Guest Mick Kennedy
35 minutes ago, Des18 said:

All about opinions Mick. I wouldn't disagree that Colville dominated possession but 1-0 is a narrow margin in anybody's language.

you seem to be getting a bit tetchy in your old age! 

I’m the same as I have always been mate, if you think squeezed through is your description of the game on Saturday fair enough. I’ve squeezed many games before but that defo wasn’t one of them. 

Just had a look Davy Grant was at East Stirling couple yrs ago spoke to a friend who goes to sauchie games where davy was playing but wanted out his contract but sauchie wanted money for him  bannockburn bought him out his contract at sauchie supposedly !!

Just had a look Davy Grant was at East Stirling couple yrs ago spoke to a friend who goes to sauchie games where davy was playing but wanted out his contract but sauchie wanted money for him  bannockburn bought him out his contract at sauchie supposedly !!

Didn’t he go to Milton when he left Sauchie?

Guest Mick Kennedy
2 minutes ago, NewBallsPlease said:

Didn’t he go to Milton when he left Sauchie?

7 minutes ago, Bawsoot said:

There’s the elephant in the room 

2 minutes ago, NewBallsPlease said:

I’m certain he played a couple of games for Milton towards the end of last season Mick. I work with a boy that’s involved with them and was sure he told me that.

You’re probably placed than me on it though.

Correct New Balls. He played with Milton last year. Turns out you are better placed than Mick.

10 hours ago, Bawsoot said:

I’m not saying this is true and I’ve never heard of it happening with any player but I take it this is not allowed in the amateur game? Only ever here about players being paid by clubs. Not having contracts paid up. 

Guest Mick Kennedy
23 minutes ago, Stucafu said:

Quick off the mark there Mick.. That's how rumours start :)

That not the information I have he was still at Suchie when the season finished I was led to believe, maybe I’m wrong. I spoke with Granty about coming to Colville. The information Bawsoot has been given was the same information as me and other people where given and that was coming from someone within Sauchie. I’m not saying it’s true but that what’s being said 

Archived