West of Scotland Cup Ties 17/11/18 Predictions

Ammy12

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

That not the information I have he was still at Suchie when the season finished I was led to believe, maybe I’m wrong. I spoke with Granty about coming to Colville. The information Bawsoot has been given was the same information as me and other people where given and that was coming from someone within Sauchie. I’m not saying it’s true but that what’s being said 

A wonder who that could be???

Can see this thread getting deleted like the Pennies one!!ha

Big spoon for ur cornflakes this morning Michael???

Guest Mick Kennedy
2 minutes ago, Redondo said:

A wonder who that could be???

Can see this thread getting deleted like the Pennies one!!ha

Big spoon for ur cornflakes this morning Michael???

I think you will find it wasn’t me who posted it, I was given that information months ago, and haven’t said a word I have also said I’m not saying it’s true. But the rumour is rife. 

Deleted for what cause there been an accusation lol we get slaughtered on here fir paying players does that get deleted. 

Can no one say anything bout bannockburn on here Redondo

Guest Mick Kennedy
1 hour ago, Stucafu said:

Quick off the mark there Mick.. That's how rumours start :)

I would double check that he played way Milton at the end last season, he went to Sauchie from Milton. But his contract with sauchie didn’t finish until that summer there, he tried to get released for nothing before the March deadline but sauchie wanted money. So if he played way Milton it was a ringer. Also confirmed by Sauchie. 

As previously stated I’m not saying it’s true but that the rumour. At the end of day who cares he’s at Bannockburn now. 

1 hour ago, Mick Kennedy said:

That not the information I have he was still at Suchie when the season finished I was led to believe, maybe I’m wrong. I spoke with Granty about coming to Colville. The information Bawsoot has been given was the same information as me and other people where given and that was coming from someone within Sauchie. I’m not saying it’s true but that what’s being said 

Why did he no sign with yous mick? Because sauchie wanted money for him?

Guest Mick Kennedy

Granty explained to me that Sauchie wanted money for him, He was trying to get released fir nothing but that wasnt happening. I spoke with Sauchie who informed me that was the case. He says he wanted to come we wanted to sign him I told him once he sorted things with Sauchie to let us know.

Then a while later I heard he had signed way Bannockburn, he’s a good lad and a very good player. I think you can already see the difference he has made to Bannockburn, no hard feelings on our end you win some lose some. 

1 minute ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Granty explained to me that Sauchie wanted money for him, He was trying to get released fir nothing but that wasnt happening. I spoke with Sauchie who informed me that was the case. He says he wanted to come we wanted to sign him I told him once he sorted things with Sauchie to let us know.

Then a while later I heard he had signed way Bannockburn, he’s a good lad and a very good player. I think you can already see the difference he has made to Bannockburn, no hard feelings on our end you win some lose some. 

Well its obv bannockburn stumped up the cash then. Unless they waited until his contract expired.

Guest Mick Kennedy
3 minutes ago, The Mouth said:

Well its obv bannockburn stumped up the cash then. Unless they waited until his contract expired.

I don’t know the in and outs of it mate , but the rumour are bannockburn paid for him to be released, we have boys who come from that way and they have heard that rumour. 

As I have said it might be nonsense, but  that more than a few people who have said it. I also think pennies mentioned it their post 

As u and Pennies also pointed out it's all hearsay. 

Maybe its true maybe its not, only the people directly involved will know the in's and out's. 

1st time I can recall this kind of thing ever being linked to Bannockburn so if there is any truth behind it then its definetely a sign of the times in the amateur game. 

Guest Mick Kennedy
3 minutes ago, Redondo said:

As u and Pennies also pointed out it's all hearsay. 

Maybe its true maybe its not, only the people directly involved will know the in's and out's. 

1st time I can recall this kind of thing ever being linked to Bannockburn so if there is any truth behind it then its definetely a sign of the times in the amateur game. 

What is interesting tho every time we play Bannockburn all you hear is about paying people. Utter fabrication from deluded people, based on hear say.

We will never know like in most cases when it happens, 

Well back to the football, big few weeks in the run up to Xmas break, I always feel if you are there or there abouts after Xmas break you have a chance. Next few weeks will determine a lot 

41 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

What is interesting tho every time we play Bannockburn all you hear is about paying people. Utter fabrication from deluded people, based on hear say.

We will never know like in most cases when it happens, 

Well back to the football, big few weeks in the run up to Xmas break, I always feel if you are there or there abouts after Xmas break you have a chance. Next few weeks will determine a lot 

Fingers getting pointed in the other direction this time tho.

Maybe a little mind games from yourself??ha

Yeah defo this is where u can do the groundwork for a successfull season. Put urself in a strong position going into the xmas break and you have lots to look forward to in the new year. 

Guest Mick Kennedy
1 minute ago, Redondo said:

Fingers getting pointed in the other direction this time tho.

Maybe a little mind games from yourself??ha

Yeah defo this is where u can do the groundwork for a successfull season. Put urself in a strong position going into the xmas break and you have lots to look forward to in the new year. 

No mind games mate, it wasn’t me that posted it.

I agree mate, anything can happen bad parks, weather condition and aff day. Just about getttin through it 

Guest Mick Kennedy
14 minutes ago, LoveFitbaw said:

Why would bannockburn buy out his contract if it was expiring at the end of last season? If he’s only signed this season then it’s pointless? Or are junior contracts different? 

I think elements are different, plus it would depend how long your contract was 

Always liked being in the Scottish and West after Christmas. It was my old gaffers first goal of the season. Make sure you are still in them after xmas and in a position to challenge for the league.

All the big guns still in it so I'm sure they will be looking forward to the draw next week.

Any friendlies organised over the xmas period? I always found the Scottish on the first week back a bit harsh.

Guest Mick Kennedy
14 minutes ago, Stucafu said:

Always liked being in the Scottish and West after Christmas. It was my old gaffers first goal of the season. Make sure you are still in them after xmas and in a position to challenge for the league.

All the big guns still in it so I'm sure they will be looking forward to the draw next week.

Any friendlies organised over the xmas period? I always found the Scottish on the first week back a bit harsh.

I agree mate it’s a hard first week back, especially when it’s difficult for everyone to get games or train.

We are playing pennies and will arrange another couple 

4 hours ago, Mick Kennedy said:

I don’t know the in and outs of it mate , but the rumour are bannockburn paid for him to be released, we have boys who come from that way and they have heard that rumour. 

As I have said it might be nonsense, but  that more than a few people who have said it. I also think pennies mentioned it their post 

Theres no really much ins and outs about it. You wanted to sign him sauchie wanted cash you said no chance. Bannockburn said they wanted to sign him sauchie wanted cash and bannockburn said here you go.

2 hours ago, Mick Kennedy said:

I agree mate it’s a hard first week back, especially when it’s difficult for everyone to get games or train.

We are playing pennies and will arrange another couple 

Maybe something that can be looked at, especially if they are losing a round due to less teams.

When are you playing Pennies Mick? beats sitting eating celebrations.

What if someone from Bannockburn committee, even a fan, or a player, loaned him the money, to buy out his contract, and he pays it back to that individual, over the rest of the season, I don't think that can be breaking any rules. That way he buys out his own contract. Surely they couldn't want that much for him, especially if he didn't want to stay.

Archived